WI: Fascist France

Let's say Versailles is not pleasant with the French, and then France is beaten by great depression and become fascist between 1930 and 1935. How it impact on the WW2? What about international politics before, during and after war?

After WW2: Which colonies are more likely for lose? Will French colonies end in British hands, will they became "independent" as American puppets? And obviously, no nuclear France and no UN veto France.

I'm not saying "France became an alternate Nazi Germany". I'm supposing that France became another fascist country, another allie for Germany, just like Hungary, Italy, Romania and so on.

France cannot be an ally of Germany, because Alsace-Lorraine. I think eventually things would go pretty OTL.

I agree on the Alsace Lorraine part, maybe as a token of friendship and fearful of Nazi Germany the French give the Germans Alsace-Lorraine. Unlikely but maybe. But with France not having to occupied by tens to hundred or so thousand of German soldiers these could be used at critical junctures in the East. May cause the war to last a year or so more.

If France turn fascist in the 30s it would be against Germany. While there were some German lovers within the far right circles within France in the late 30s, the early 30s was an era of anti-German feelings all around. A fascist France would base its very existence on an anti-France rhetoric coupled, most likely, with an antisemitism quite vile.

Most likely Italy would never ally with Germany and you would have a joint axis of France and Italy stomping Germany in 1936 or somewhat later.

France cannot be an ally of Germany, because Alsace-Lorraine. I think eventually things would go pretty OTL.

Pretty much: the French militancy about preventing a rearmed Germany coupled with the national humiliation complex in Germany makes any serious rapprochement unlikely, to the say the least.

The only thing that could possibly drive the two together would be a credible threat from the Soviet Union, and that seems unlikely given that Stalin was all too aware of how quickly the West could and would turn against the USSR if they had reason to do so.