WI CSA exists into the Cold War?

What if the Confederates seceded from the Union, but did not wage war, but existed into the Cold War? What would happen there? Would they join NATO or the Warsaw Pact, or remain neutral. What about the Space Race?

Ninety years are a mighty long time for nothing to have changed in world history but the political borders of the United States.

It depends on a lot of circumstances. Are thry friend;ly with the USA after a while? An ally. If tensions are building, on the opposite side.
Is there even a Cold War? With whom? Germany, TL-191 style? Russia/USSR?
A lot of things are changed...

Tensions do build between the US and CSA, due to competition for territory expansion. The Cold War is the Cold War that happened (USSR vs NATO)

Ninety years are a mighty long time for nothing to have changed in world history but the political borders of the United States.

I agree. I'm not super big on the butterfly effect when it comes to who will be born, but when it comes to geopolitics I'm am very pro-butterfly effect. If the South wins I just don't see history outside of the United States, or even North America, remaining the same. That's not to say that we will have a TL-191 scenario on our hands, that would depend on whether or not we had foreign intervention during the ACW.

For there to be a recognizable US-Soviet Cold war, the US needs to be a strong power free to intervene in Europe, which means a friendly or at least neutral CSA, which means CSA is NATO or neutral. Even then, though, you're really threading the needle to get it there.