Say they also all survive to adulthood (not necessarily old age, just enough to marry and develop their own character). How would this impact the evolution of the Tudor dynasty? Who would these alternate sons marry, and what titles might they have bestowed upon them?

Alternate Issue:
  • Arthur, b. 1486
  • Henry, b. 1489
  • Edmund, b. 1491
  • Edward, b. 1492
  • John, b. 1496
  • Alfred, b. 1499
  • Cuthbert, b. 1503
Note; Without the OTL circumstances for wanting more sons later in life, we can say the younger kids are instead accidental

Say they also all survive to adulthood (not necessarily old age, just enough to marry and develop their own character). How would this impact the evolution of the Tudor dynasty? Who would these alternate sons marry, and what titles might they have bestowed upon them?

Alternate Issue:
  • Arthur, b. 1486
  • Henry, b. 1489
  • Edmund, b. 1491
  • Edward, b. 1492
  • John, b. 1496
  • Alfred, b. 1499
  • Cuthbert, b. 1503
Note; Without the OTL circumstances for wanting more sons later in life, we can say the younger kids are instead accidental
Arthur, Prince of wales
Henry, Duke of York
Edmund, Duke of Richmond
Edward, Duke of Bedford

I think the 1503 baby would be butterflied as Henry and Elizabeth would have three healthy sons if the rest die on schedule. I wonder what King Henry does about Scotland. Speaking of which who is King James IV's queen this time around.

I think the 1503 baby would be butterflied as Henry and Elizabeth would have three healthy sons if the rest die on schedule. I wonder what King Henry does about Scotland. Speaking of which who is King James IV's queen this time around.
Probably Katherine of York. I agree that there would be no 1503 child.

Let's say TTL Henry has a bit of his counterpart's impulsiveness, and things go mostly down in the way in real life. In 1505, instead of repudiating his engagement to Catherine of Aragon, he secertly marries her instead. What would the fall out to that be?

Let's say TTL Henry has a bit of his counterpart's impulsiveness, and things go mostly down in the way in real life. In 1505, instead of repudiating his engagement to Catherine of Aragon, he secertly marries her instead. What would the fall out to that be?
If Arthur dies as otl then Henry most likely marries her in 1503-4 ish. If she marries before Isabella's death then her value has not yet dropped.