Why the Chinese play cricket (The Pax Imperialis)

I imagine the French finally being able to drive into Germany was a godsend for the French Government. I can't help but wonder how much will they have left for continued warfare.

Russia on the other hand has been pulling some wild offensives. I wonder if this is how far they'll get, if lines are so stretched.

German Front June 1942
pax imperalis map.png

Well finally got to make a map about the situation along the Rhine with the most recent French attack. Also learned Inkscape along the way

That's excellent. One question: should it be Reichenau commanding Armeegruppe Hessen?

according to this yes
Once again I'm hugely in your debt. The only thing wrong is the Russians have Pinsk and are about a third of the way to Breast.

You got the commanders pretty much. The Dnester and Baltic are wrong. This is correct commanders the army groups in other theatres

Warsaw Pact
Giuseppe Tellera = Serbian
Vittorio Ambrosio = Albanian
Jaroslav Čihák = Transylvanian (Holds Belgrade)
Petre Dumitrescu = Wallachian
Constantin Constantinescu-Claps = Dnister
Walther von Reichenau = Hessian (holds the Rhine)
Gerd von Rundstedt = Wurttenberg
Krišjānis Berķis = Baltic
Giovanni Messe = North African
Mustafa Kemal = OTO

Entente
Konstantin Lukash = Dubruja (Wallachia)
Alexandros Papagos = Albanian
Stefanos Sarafis = Turkish
Leonid Govorov = Baltic
Gaston Billotte = Rhineland
André Corap = Alsatian
Charles Huntziger = North African
Milan Nedić = Bosnian (faces the Italians)
Milutin Nedić = Serbian (faces Transylvania)
Draža Mihailović = Kosovo

Wow seems like Germans are holding surprisingly well:) who are the CW supporting in the European war because they reinforced French Indochina but have being giving material to the Warsaw Pact?

Wow seems like Germans are holding surprisingly well:) who are the CW supporting in the European war because they reinforced French Indochina but have being giving material to the Warsaw Pact?

The CW is supporting the Warsaw Pact with direct material aid in the European Theatre. I know its mentioned somewhere but I don't wanna go find it but the CW is devoting something like 5% of their total industrial capacity in a lend-lease arrangement for the WP. Due to the huge capacity of the CW this has led to a decisive material advantage for the WP over the Entente if the WP is able to weather the current offensives.
The CW and Entente are not currently at war but it is more due to both sides having much more pressing concerns than any mutual love between the powers.

In the South East Asia theatre the CW is fighting the Pacific Alliance directly throughout Indochina. So mentions of the CW reinforcing French Indochina are just incidental to where the current front line is. I do believe the French have begun opening up bases for the PA in their possessions so there is a quasi-war I'm sure occurring between the Entente and CW in the South Pacific. How this will influence both powers in Europe is so far unknown but I would imagine to a large extent is dependent on how each powers respective wars go.

Thanks it’ll be quite interesting to see who wins the European war will attempt to pick a side in the war between the PA and CW and by the way is the Warsaw Pact communist?

My apologies for my absence. I sadly got raped and it's taken more out of me than I expected. I hope to resume shortly.
Welcome back I don’t think there’s not much more I can say.

Don’t know if I should say something conforming, try and be understanding, offer support, get angry at the situation, try and bring another topic up as a distraction, ignore the situation as it is personal to you and only you, do all of the above or none of them.

I also don’t know if any of these ideas would help the situation, do nothing at all or make situation much worst, and if this post is self aggrandising and takes away from your post/situation, a perfectly fine response or a welcome distraction to the situation.

To put it simply I am at a lose of what to do/say.

Last edited:
My apologies for my absence. I sadly got raped and it's taken more out of me than I expected. I hope to resume shortly.
Oh, my God! What an awful world we live in. Make sure you get the help you need and don't worry about the Thread. Very best wishes. (In my youth I was a police officer and know from personal experience just how devastating such attacks can be.)