Who would be nominated to the Supreme Court under Progressive presidents.

I am currently working on Book II in the what-if everything went right series, focusing on Roosevelt winning in 1912. I have hit a snag however and would Like to ask. Who would Roosevelt and subsequent progressive governments in the 1920s and 1930s nominate to the supreme court?
Below are the one's who were nominated OTL during that time frame:

James C. McReynolds in 1914 by Willson
Louis Brandeis and John Hessin Clarke in 1916 by willon
William Howard Taft in 1921 by Harding
George Sutherland and Pierce Butler in 1922 by Harding
Edward Terry Sanford in 1923 by Harding
Harlan F. Stone in 1925 by Coolidge
Charles Evans Hughes and Owen Roberts in 1930 by Hoover
And Benjamin N. Cardozo in 1932 by Hoover
Who would be nominated instead?

McReynolds, Brandeis, and John Hessin Clarke were all known to the progressive movement at the time of their nominations. It seems like all would have a shot at being nominated, especialyl McReynolds who served in TR's first administration. Of course, McReynolds evolved to become more conservative - voting to strike down the New Deal. But under TR, he was Asst. Attorney General and known for being antitrust.

Brandeis could be elevated to Chief Justice ITTL.

I'm not very familiar with the time period otherwise, but would suggest this list for Roosevelt: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Theodore_Roosevelt

McReynolds, Brandeis, and John Hessin Clarke were all known to the progressive movement at the time of their nominations. It seems like all would have a shot at being nominated, especialyl McReynolds who served in TR's first administration. Of course, McReynolds evolved to become more conservative - voting to strike down the New Deal. But under TR, he was Asst. Attorney General and known for being antitrust.

Brandeis could be elevated to Chief Justice ITTL.

I'm not very familiar with the time period otherwise, but would suggest this list for Roosevelt: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Theodore_Roosevelt
Thank you. That's a massive help.