When You Shuffle Upon a Star: An Shuffled Disney Timeline

Announcement (3/4/2024)
Hey everyone.

If everybody’s wondering, this timeline is not dead. The reason there isn’t a new chapter in months is because I couldn’t think of how to end the next film that was shuffled (spoiler: it was Atlantis). But with Disney announcing what their upcoming animated films will be, I decided to return to this timeline. I’ll be reshuffling all the films except for the one I’ve already done and the shorts. There will also be some other changes which I hope to reveal soon.

Hope to post the next update soon, so stay tuned.

Hey everyone.

If everybody’s wondering, this timeline is not dead. The reason there isn’t a new chapter in months is because I couldn’t think of how to end the next film that was shuffled (spoiler: it was Atlantis). But with Disney announcing what their upcoming animated films will be, I decided to return to this timeline. I’ll be reshuffling all the films except for the one I’ve already done and the shorts. There will also be some other changes which I hope to reveal soon.

Hope to post the next update soon, so stay tuned.
Take as much time as you need. Also, I'm not sure how Atlantis would've realistically worked as a 1940 film so maybe this is for the best. I love to see what Atlantis looks like ITTL but I think it would be too complicated by 1940 standards.

My suggestion is to re-shuffle the slots to a degree where you think there are analogs to OTL’s Golden Age films (1940-1942)