What would you want in Victoria 3?

I would like to see a variance on war aims - for example let's say Italy has both Sicily and Malta, this makes up the state called 'Sicily'. As Britain I should be able to say I want to take it all, take just Malta, or take Malta and work for an independent Sicily. I know you could say make Malta its own state, but that makes it impossible to have the "take it all" option.

Basically, you should be able to choose to annex just a province or two of a state and not the whole state, and of course get less infamy for choosing that aim

Best Regards
Grey Wolf
Possibly just have things work on a province level, rather than state level? As in, no wargoals for states at all, but rather directly aimed at provinces?

I think the bookmarked dates should be:

1836 - A New Age
1853 - Crimean War
1861 - A House Divided
1864 - Second Schleswig War
1870 - Franco-Prussian War
1901 - End of an Era
1905 - Russo-Japanese War
1914 - The Great War
1919 - Treaty of Versailles

And with those names

I'd like a well-developed colonial system, as well as the option for uncivs to annex land they siege after a fairly long portion of time. If, for example, I'm Punjab and I siege and take control of Calcutta, then British India should be crippled significantly, and I ought to be able to take the land I want.

I think the bookmarked dates should be:

1836 - A New Age
1853 - Crimean War
1861 - A House Divided
1864 - Second Schleswig War
1870 - Franco-Prussian War
1901 - End of an Era
1905 - Russo-Japanese War
1914 - The Great War
1919 - Treaty of Versailles

And with those names

They should start at 1815- the Treaty of Vienna, and have 1848- Springtime of Nations.
Could also have a Meiji Restoration and Taiping Rebellion bookmark. The latter was seven deadlier than WWI IIRC.