What would the Fallout world look like in the 24th century? Europe/Asia/South America

Mathuen

Banned
What would the Fallout world be like in the 24th century? Europe/Australia/S.America

Okay... I moved this over here after I put it in chat. :eek:

So I'm working on a map and...

You heard it folks, after the Sino-American War of 2077 the world as we know it was destroyed. Going on the sparse knowledge we have of the Fallout World's other continents (and whatever the hell you want) what do you think the continents of Europe, South America and Australia look like (in regards to nations) as the world inches towards the 24th Century?

Note: Speculations on Asia and Africa are not necessary but welcome if you so wish.

This is a thread regarding the Fallout video game universe

Last edited:
my guess a dystopian european commonwealth wouldve survived in the areas of the swiss alps, the pirenes, norway-sweden...mabye other factions like britian in scotland, a greecen state in their mountanous ranges...

definatly would have a fallout area for the proc in the tibetan mountains, but the middle east, and central asdia porblay wouldnt have being hitt hat much..also the people there are used to survivng extreme conditions so probaly quite a fw nomadic tribal states....again witht the inuit on the artic islands

south america...we dont know enough about what happened there...or africa for that much...my guess they wouldnt have being damaged alot compared to the rest...probaly see revivial empires of lot cultures and alot of nomadic tribes

(Repost from original thread)

According to background material Europe is in worse shape than North America, apparently it got into a “resource war” with the Middle East before 2077, the developers said the reason they included some characters from Europe in Fallout 3 was to give the fans an idea of how bad it is over there that people would actually prefer the nuclear wastelands of the US.:eek: