What will happen if ancient pagan Celtic males never invented tartan, plaid, and the kilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durbei719

Banned
What if ancient pagan tribal Celtic males never invented tartan, plaid, and the kilt? It's obvious that this will affect the history of private highschool female student uniforms’ lower body clothes GREATLY because this means that tartan, plaid, kilts, and the folded pleated skirts inspired by those the kilt WILL NOT be used by private highschools for female students. What I mean is that those fashion items will never exist.

People say that English people and England invented tartan, plaid, kilts, and the private highschool girl pleated skirts inspired by those kilts WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM TRIBAL CELTIC MALE INFLUENCES but it's obvious that ancient pagan tribal Celtic males invented all of those fashion items without any foreign non-Celtic influences and also worn all of them first.

I don't know why private highschools use tartan patterns, plaid patterns, kilts, and folded pleated skirts(these are skirts inspired by the kilt) such as the pleats for female students when they are OBVIOUSLY originally ancient masculine fashion items and are also OBVIOUSLY pure Celtic male heritage. So if private highschools never used tartan, plaid, kilts, and the pleated skirts inspired by those kilts, then the kilt and the private highschool girl pleated skirts inspired by those kilts WILL be seen and felt today as very masculine fashion and boys wouldn't fetishize them as sexy teen girl clothes.

I don't know why people say that English people and England invented tartan, plaid, kilts, and the highschool girl pleated skirts inspired by those kilts WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM ANCIENT PAGAN TRIBAL CELTIC MALE INFLUENCES. It's all fake history. Celtic peoples invented all of them obviously!

So what if the ancient pagan tribal Celtic pagan males never invented tartan, plaid, and the kilt? What would private highschool female students wear if those fashion items never existed?

I realise that I shouldn't, but...
"Patterned cloth with crossing horizontal and vertical bands in multiple colours, forming simple or complex rectangular patterns" is not
something that only the ancient pagan tribal Celtic pagan ancient tribesmen could invent. (That's tartan.)
Nor is wearing long pieces of fabric, whether tartan pattern or not. (That's plaid.)
The Scottish kilt as we know it dates back to around 1700 (AD) or so, give or take up to fifty years, and although there appears
to be disagreements on whether its introduction can be attributed to someone identifiable, by then the ancient pagan tribal Celts
were as a phrase about three quartes gone. (That's kilts.)
The ancient pagan tribal Celtic pagan male Celtic tribesmen are not the only, or even first, men to wear or have worn garments
that can be labelled men's skirts. (That's kilts again.)
Pleats have been recorded as being used by the Ancient Egyptians, who precede the ancient pagan tribal male Celtic male Celts
by some time. AND they wore skirts. (That's pleats. And kilts again.)
Plenty of girls' school uniforms - whether private, highschool or other - do not include pleated skirts, whether tartan or not.
The ancient pagan tribal Celtic pagan females wore the same fabrics and patterns and are as likely to be their
inventors as the ancient pagan tribal Celtic males.

Not to mention that the word kilt originates in Old Norse, which is not ancient Celtic.

And so, to answer the question:
Considering that the generic/average/main English/British girl's school uniform when they became A Thing in the late
19th century (because of introduction of free primary education for all children) was blouse, tunic dress and pinafore,
with later developments/variations including smock-frocks, shift-style dresses, jumper/pinafores dresses and plain tailored
skirts, I expect they would be wearing something along those lines, or any of the other extant alternatives to short pleated
checkered skirts. Just like millions of uniform-wearing school girls do today.
(Well, not TODAY today, presumably, it's sunday.)

Status
Not open for further replies.