What was the state of the French military under Charles X?

There was a recent thread on Haitian occupation of Santo Domingo and how to make it happen to this day. Anyway I made a point that the debt that the coward Jean Pierre Boyer took that made Haiti into ruin led to the Dominicans. However i said that to eliminate the debt Haiti would have to fight the french the second time to get rid itself of the debt. My question was what was the state of the french military under Charles X? Since this was post Napoleon was it weaker,stronger or no change from the days of Napoleon?

Razgriz 2K9

Banned
Can't really say...during the rule of Charles X, the only major actions the French military undertook during his reign was the Battle of Navarino and the subsequent 15,000-strong expedition to the Morea during the later years of the Greek War of Independence (the latter continued into the deposition and installment of the July Monarchy) and the war with the Emirate of Trarza.

I personally believe, even if France is weaker than in the days of Napoleon, I think it's more than a match for Haiti.* Unless Haiti finds an ally in the new world to help, and I don't think the U.S. would be looking to help Haiti, not to mention the other states having only just gained independence, which only leaves the U.K...

...frankly, I think the Haitians are gonna lose and France would regain their wayward colony in such a scenario.

*which it might be, given that the largest army fielded by the Royalists during the Restoration era, was during the Trienio Liberal, which saw some 60,000 to restore absolutist rule in Spain, compared to during the Hundred Days, which saw the French Army totaling almost 5 times that amount...but I digress.

I don't know much about the French military during Charles X's reign but in 1823 France intervened in Spain to restore King Ferdinand VII to absolute power. 60,000 troops were involved in this intervention. So I would say yes France was weakened numerically but the fact that much of the army was no doubt Napoleonic veterans and at least some of the military commanders were from the Grand Armee, I would say that France was still one of the most powerful nations on the continent.