What should my next timeline be on?

What should my next timeline be?

• Charles I wins the Civil War

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Charles II is restored by General George Monck and has children with Catherine of Braganza

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Charles, Duke of Cambridge son of James II and Mary of Modena survives

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Edmund, Earl of Rutland survives at wakefield, and later becomes King when Edward IV dies in 1464

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Edward The Black Prince marries earlier and his descendants rule England later Britain

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • The sons of Edward I and Eleanor of Castile survive into adulthood/ Henry III and Simon De Montfort

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Surviving House of Bruce

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Alexander III of Scotland has surviving issue.

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Charlotte of Wales survives as does her son and becomes Queen in 1827 (also includes no George III g

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Octavius son of George III becomes King in 1800

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • William, Duke of Gloucester is born healthy.

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VVD0D95

Banned
So, finished another timeline and now wondering which of the many ideas I have should be done next.

Here are the options:

Charles I wins the Civil War

Charles II is restored by General George Monck and has children with Catherine of Braganza

Charles, Duke of Cambridge son of James II and Mary of Modena survives

Edmund, Earl of Rutland survives at wakefield, and later becomes King when Edward IV dies in 1464

Edward The Black Prince marries earlier and his descendants rule England later Britain

The sons of Edward I and Eleanor of Castile survive into adulthood/ Henry III and Simon De Montfort die at Lewes

Surviving House of Bruce

Alexander III of Scotland has surviving issue.

Charlotte of Wales survives as does her son and becomes Queen in 1827 (also includes no George III going mad)

Octavius son of George III becomes King in 1800

William, Duke of Gloucester is born healthy.

Sadly, none of these options are about Lithuania, so I will have to vote for the only event I can understand without the need of research (option 1)

I really don't know much about England/Britain's post-Tudor history, so I voted for a Medieval PoD ("Edward the Black Prince marries earlier and his descendants rule England later Britain") because I'm interested to see how this might impact in the Hundred Years War.

Catholic England seems interesting, so I voted for a Royalist victory. The Scottish options are quite interesting as well.

I really don't know much about England/Britain's post-Tudor history, so I voted for a Medieval PoD ("Edward the Black Prince marries earlier and his descendants rule England later Britain") because I'm interested to see how this might impact in the Hundred Years War.
You've convinced me to vote this way as well. :p

No option for a Republican Britain... I want to see a Republican Britain siding with the French Revolution against all those pesky monarchs :p
Well, surviving House of Bruce sounds great too. I always thought their dynastic name was beyond cool.

VVD0D95

Banned
No option for a Republican Britain... I want to see a Republican Britain siding with the French Revolution against all those pesky monarchs :p
Well, surviving House of Bruce sounds cool too. I always thought their dynastic name was beyond cool.
Republican Britain? Was madness is this :p.
House of Bruce sounds good ;)

i will say second with Yolande of Dreux because it iwll also affect Britanny. (her second husband was JohnIII duke of britanny)

not necessarily if she give birth to a son parliamant will swear loyalty to him and acknoweldge Yolande like regente queen

VVD0D95

Banned
not necessarily if she give birth to a son parliamant will swear loyalty to him and acknoweldge Yolande like regente queen

This is true and likely means that Edward I tries to shove his way in to influence things. Also means a fractured time of things between Bruce and Comyn, again.