Yes, WMIT will always be a thing! I have just been searching for another big project to give me something fresh (mostly for my mental wellbeing) and I think I finally hit gold. It will be absolutely insane.
What about Black Spire? I checked today and there's been nothing new there.

Iirc there was another lovecraftian TL too, set in the 1920s I think, with a lot of names lifted from WMIT (iluminists and the like). Though Black Spire had also some WMIT names.

Black Spire will probably continue, but I will once again be lifting a bunch of stuff from it for Meat Mountain. Hard to explain until you see it, lol.

I also lost a shitton of work on Black Spires when I accidentally erased a file so 💀

I just finished watching Soylent Green, and I just had a thought: Would the New Jerusalem ever resort to utilizing something similar in the 21st century?

Meat Mountain Mythos.
0C5E7036-D206-4142-97F6-9A70A87ABC13.jpeg

I just finished watching Soylent Green, and I just had a thought: Would the New Jerusalem ever resort to utilizing something similar in the 21st century?
Why Heavens no Citizen! We at Thomas Foods have developed a process called Chicken Little, by which we can produce any quantity of lean, healthy beef, chicken, pork and lamb without taking up large amounts of land or resources. Now we cannot go into the details due to trade secrets you understand but be assured that all our products are safe for you and your family.

Why Heavens no Citizen! We at Thomas Foods have developed a process called Chicken Little, by which we can produce any quantity of lean, healthy beef, chicken, pork and lamb without taking up large amounts of land or resources. Now we cannot go into the details due to trade secrets you understand but be assured that all our products are safe for you and your family.
One word: S U S .

Some day will have good old Lovecraft's vision of the American Civil War alà Napoleon53... crossing fingers.

BTW, Ridley Scott has made a film about a guy that usurped your nick, Mr. Napo.

(sorry, I couldn't resist the awful joke).

Some day will have good old Lovecraft's vision of the American Civil War alà Napoleon53... crossing fingers.

BTW, Ridley Scott has made a film about a guy that usurped your nick, Mr. Napo.

(sorry, I couldn't resist the awful joke).

Meat Mountain Mythos is already making references to a very weird Civil War and its aftermath. Like, the "Fraternal Order of Ghouls." If you want that, you'll get it.

received_915300373579701.jpeg

Also, I still need to go see Scott's Napoleon. However, I have been really let down by the reviews I had read thus far focusing on Napoleon being an incel Arthur. It's supposed to be the epic war film Kubrick wanted to make, not an historically inaccurate romance. But I digress lol. *Deep breaths and meditates to the Emperor's portrait*

Also, I still need to go see Scott's Napoleon. However, I have been really let down by the reviews I had read thus far focusing on Napoleon being an incel Arthur. It's supposed to be the epic war film Kubrick wanted to make, not an historically inaccurate romance. But I digress lol. *Deep breaths and meditates to the Emperor's portrait*
For what I've read, I'm a bit so far afraid of even going near to a cinema...

Meat Mountain Mythos is already making references to a very weird Civil War and its aftermath. Like, the "Fraternal Order of Ghouls." If you want that, you'll get it.

View attachment 872930

I went to see Napoleon yesterday and, no spoilers, the movie suffers a lot because of all the cutting they had to do for theatres. Is a classic Ridley Scott issue. The original cut was four hours and a half, iirc; the theatre's cut is two hours and forty minutes. I went with that in mind and I could see how it made many things about the characters and plot development feel... lacking.

Still, I don't think the other cut would be enough to show such a monumental life as Napoleon's.

The war stuff is still there throughout the movie, and is the peak of the film. The battles, the invasion of Russia... Again, no spoilers, but I would recommend you all to watch the movie on theatres just because of the war segments.

Getting back on topic, WMIT is my only Napoleon53 read (besides lurking on Black Spire) but this Meat Mountain Mythos is picking up my interest. So the format is going to be more in the line of WMIT VOL I, more like it's analogical horror inspiration "Monument Mythos" or more like a twisted version of the classic "big family" epic with some supernatural stuff in the background?

View attachment 872930
Sounds hilarious I can't wait
I mean I knew Napoleon was a messy bitch in his personal life but there was more of that than I was expecting (complete with intentionally short and awkward sex scenes that, tbf are true to life for him). The pacing seems odd given the frequent timeskips unless you have a general outline for his career and there's the usual thing with historical liberties Scott takes in his period pieces. I enjoyed it but I can understand why others might have had misgivings.