Pretty sure Bush is probably one of the last OTL figure to appear here so don't expect more modern politics figures to appear in this TL. Maybe their faces as refs, but don't put your hope on it.
And even then the Bushes go back in New England for hundreds of years, so they could reasonably make an appearance

Say, @Napoleon53 , does George Washington still has descendants ITTL just like in Classic?
Yes, there was a Washington descendant. One of them was in California before its immolation after the Great World War. But we haven't heard more from them since.
These former American officials now enjoyed the protection of the Queen and Henry G. Washington, a direct descendant of George Washington's son William, was one of them. Henry Washington would eventually become the Kingdom's ambassador to Gran Colombia, among other things.
I’m counting on it. Irish remnant dictator Joe “Lucky” Biden is exactly what I want
Irish mercenary leader in Africa/Levant, Joe Biden (I can' t make his name Madness-fied)

No goddamn it, I won't see this thread locked because you guys keep trying to shoehorn in someone who doesn't fit 😂 it's like when everybody went crazy awhile ago trying to petition to have Mr. Rogers show up, it's ridiculous and not in a timeline trademark fun way.

No goddamn it, I won't see this thread locked because you guys keep trying to shoehorn in someone who doesn't fit 😂 it's like when everybody went crazy awhile ago trying to petition to have Mr. Rogers show up, it's ridiculous and not in a timeline trademark fun way.
Mister Rogers existing in certain universes is simply incomprehensible with our current understanding of the laws of physics and the Balance of the Force, WMIT is too mad for his loving tenderness.

Mister Rogers existing in certain universes is simply incomprehensible with our current understanding of the laws of physics and the Balance of the Force, WMIT is too mad for his loving tenderness.
This is more of a My Friendly Neighborhood/Welcome Home universe than a Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood one.

I do like the few times that a character in WMIT is relatively unchanged from OTL, like how Mark Twain flees to Ireland rather than becoming a Pinnie author who praises the Prophet Burr and is remembered as a great American novelist

Scratch that. What I’d love most from Madness would be for Saxon King to be the only sane person left and become president of the NUSA post-Oswald.
1699620415819.jpeg

What the RU/NUSA does think, or what would they think of non-western/non-white jews? The inmense majority of jews ITTL's America seem to be the usual askhenazis most americans both IOTL and ITTL would be familiarized with. Many, in fact, are russian refugees from Tsar Viktor's progroms.

If you thought about it logically, you would think that since yankees are eager to accept non-western races under the pretence of being lost jew tribes (the Nipponese), they would be even more willing to accept with open arms non-western peoples that are actually jewish (Beta Israel, Kaifeng jews, Malabar Yehuddim, etc), but we all know RU/NUSA race theory works on sheer convenience of the moment (the Nipponese), favoritisms (Arab peoples being accepted as Pinnacle in part because the Hollyfield clan are highly sympathetic to them) and ingrained 19th century prejudices going in divergent directions (anti-irish WASP supremacism brought to eleven, the north vs south hostility overriding anti-black racism). For all I know, it's very probable the RU/NUSA's government isn't even aware that jews are not exclusively european or middle eastern.

Speaking of which, what education do people in America and the wider Free World receive on the Better and Inferior races? Because with all this wild variety of Master Races (Anglo Saxons, West Africans, Arabs, Teutons, Nipponese, etc) plus the severe differences with race theory in other countries inside the alliance (Carolinians are just the usual "whites good, blacks bad" but with corean favoritism), people will eventually have a hard time keeping track of who they are supposed to hate and who they are supposed to love. I mean:

1. OG Jews
2. Anglo-Saxons
3. Scottish
4. Teutonics
5. OG Romans
6. OG Greeks
7. Nipponese
8. Coreans (most of the time)
9. West Africans (American slave ancestors)
10. Pure blood Arabs, because Arabia was Sheba
11. OG Normans
12. OG Egyptians

On the fence: Ethiopians. Sheba? But if Arabia was Sheba can Ethiopia be Sheba? Give the AFC elders some time to work out which faction is more advantageous to American foreign affairs and trade.

I think that covers all the bases.

If you trace them alllll back, you eventually arrive at the PINNACLE MASTER RACE. On the other side, you have the evil wiles and machinations of the Hispaniards (including modern Spanish and Italians), Chinesers, Slavs, Orthodoxers, I R I S H, Pygmyoids, South Africans, debatable swathes of Africa and specific tribes, Catholics, Wormists, Illuminists, Bonapartists, Beutelists, Anarchists, and American Indians.
I'm not sure if human bigotry can really be controlled in such nuanced, specific directions. There's going to be a point where some people is just going to be bigoted or feel animosity against whatever group of their disliking, whether they are Pinnacle or not.

Of course this will be severely stigmatized by fascist doctrine. In fact, it is already severely stigmatized by fascist doctrine ITTL, by adjusting the term racism so that it only aplies when it is done against fellow Pinnacle brothers and then giving it the same nasty connotations we give it IOTL. But some people will be walking on eggshells over who is a Better and who is an Inferior.

In fact, it is already severely stigmatized by fascist doctrine ITTL, by adjusting the term racism so that it only aplies when it is done against fellow Pinnacle brothers and then giving it the same nasty connotations we give it IOTL.
I don't remember his name, but there was that actor whose career tanked after he was caught saying bigoted things about black people.
But some people will be walking on eggshells over who is a Better and who is an Inferior.
I feel like this would especially be the case with Cokies visiting the NUSA and vice versa. Maybe with older Southrons too?

I don't remember his name, but there was that actor whose career tanked after he was caught saying bigoted things about black people.
Maybe with older Southrons too?
Ah, yes, I just looked him up. Roy C. Butcher is a good example of how convoluted the whole thing gets.

On one hand, he's a bad american for his racism towards fellow Pinnacle Black (and also Jewish at one time) Brothers:
In 1926, Butcher was conversing with some stage-hands in between takes of his latest movies, The Lewisiana King, when snooping tabloid journalists overheard him joking to the assistants that, "If that gopher boy don't bring me my coffee soon, I'll have to beat his nigger ass like we was back in 1850." Although there was no recording of the line, obviously, the damage was done. All over the Union, citizens woke up to newspapers talking about how America's Hero was a bigoted racist. Angry mobs of black Americans protested outside Lucky Duck Studios in Kissimmee, demanding an apology and some even called for termination of his contract. Things escalated to the point where RUMP officers deployed water cannons on the crowd. Crudely-drawn signs that showed Butcher as a Southron slave master were dropped as the lines of baton-wielding cops moved forward, dispersing the crowds.
N: What the hell, Butch? What the fuck do you think this is, some kind of joke? You think Lucky Duck can make money if the whole G**damn country thinks our leading man is a negro-beating racist?

B: Now, calm down, boss-man, there ain't no racists in here. They must have misheard me.

N: What? Five reporters overheard that blabbermouth of yours joking around about beating niggers! This is the Deep South, Butch! And in case you haven't noticed, the Deep South hasn't always been a hotbed of g**damn racial harmony, Butch.

B: I don't recall ever making these here nasty jokes. It's all lies by the tabloids tryin' to bring me down. I bet you a shiny new dime that these journalists are workin' for one of our enemies, boss. One of the other studios! Maybe Cannon Pictures! Maybe Viehmann Brothers! I don't rightly know! But I'm tellin' ya now, boss-man, they gotta be behind it.

N: Even if it was them, how the hell does that help us now, you Cajun bastard? We're done, plain and simple. I'm gonna have to fire you, my money-maker, over this racist hoohah, and that'll only be the beginning.
They tied him to a chair while Butcher spat antisemitic slurs at the reporter.
The next day, Skaller printed a new article in the Kissimmee Enquirer, declaring his "Racist Butcher" story to be a fabrication to stir up trouble and drama. Under Union race-laws about "disturbing Societal Harmony," this was punishable by up to five years in prison.

On the other hand, he's a bad american for breaking the racial harmony of the separate but equal Better races and potentially polluting the Pinnacle gene pool with the unseemly mixture of two Pinnacle races, because despite both (Pinnacle) whites and (Pinnacle) blacks being equally Better to their Inferiors they are still incompatible and therefore better left segregated (but sincerely equal)*:
He would be caught having an affair with a black secretary in 1945, breaking Union race-laws barring interracial fluid-mixing to "maintain Societal Harmony and Racial Purity."

It goes even deeper when you see that Butcher himself was somewhat walking on eggshells over his own ethnic status too, 'cause he was a cajun, which is not Inferior but still iffy:
he rather let down when Bragg told him that his name was Vincent Boucher, a Cajun by blood. Even though many Cajuns lived in Lewisiana as Protestant citizens and it was not inherently "Inferior" to bear a French surname (unless you were Catholic), it was still a major turn-off for most American citizens. Most Protestant French who immigrated to the Union immediately Americanized their surnames, but the Cajuns had remained in their old ways.
So he asks me my name and I says, 'I'm Vince Boucher.' Now Mr. Nixon looks down at the floor, real disappointed like, then he looks up again and asks me, 'Boy, where you from?' I smiled and I pulled out my S.I.N. booklet and showed him I was born and raised in New Antioch, son of non-miscegenated Cajun Betters, I was
N: Even if it was them, how the hell does that help us now, you Cajun bastard?
Butcher was also a southron in an age where the South still carried over leftovers from the legacy of slavery and white supremacist racism. Just after TTL's War of Seccesion, one of the biggest threats to the RU is a white supremacist southron terrorist groups. So he was probably one of many southrons who didn't adapt to the new government mandated brand of bigotry.

*Of course, segregation and racial purity won't matter anymore in a few years, 'cause after Oswald Chucker Fucker establishes his new reforms on the way to the Pinnacle Future (Pinnacle at this point being almost the obligatory word for everything doubleplusgood), casual multirracial sex (in massive multicolor orgies, if possible) will suddenly become the most Pinnacle thing in the world and the mark of every Pinnacle Man (now Woman too), and the different designated-to-be-considered-Master-Race demographics shall mix until they reach back to the Primordial Pinnacle Race of Adam and Eve, from which they all sprouted from in whatever point of faux-biblical history the AFC deems appropiate to say "Thathappened.jpg".

What the RU/NUSA does think, or what would they think of non-western/non-white jews? The inmense majority of jews ITTL's America seem to be the usual askhenazis most americans both IOTL and ITTL would be familiarized with. Many, in fact, are russian refugees from Tsar Viktor's progroms.

If you thought about it logically, you would think that since yankees are eager to accept non-western races under the pretence of being lost jew tribes (the Nipponese), they would be even more willing to accept with open arms non-western peoples that are actually jewish (Beta Israel, Kaifeng jews, Malabar Yehuddim, etc), but we all know RU/NUSA race theory works on sheer convenience of the moment (the Nipponese), favoritisms (Arab peoples being accepted as Pinnacle in part because the Hollyfield clan are highly sympathetic to them) and ingrained 19th century prejudices going in divergent directions (anti-irish WASP supremacism brought to eleven, the north vs south hostility overriding anti-black racism). For all I know, it's very probable the RU/NUSA's government isn't even aware that jews are not exclusively european or middle eastern.

Speaking of which, what education do people in America and the wider Free World receive on the Better and Inferior races? Because with all this wild variety of Master Races (Anglo Saxons, West Africans, Arabs, Teutons, Nipponese, etc) plus the severe differences with race theory in other countries inside the alliance (Carolinians are just the usual "whites good, blacks bad" but with corean favoritism), people will eventually have a hard time keeping track of who they are supposed to hate and who they are supposed to love. I mean:

I'm not sure if human bigotry can really be controlled in such nuanced, specific directions. There's going to be a point where some people is just going to be bigoted or feel animosity against whatever group of their disliking, whether they are Pinnacle or not.

Of course this will be severely stigmatized by fascist doctrine. In fact, it is already severely stigmatized by fascist doctrine ITTL, by adjusting the term racism so that it only aplies when it is done against fellow Pinnacle brothers and then giving it the same nasty connotations we give it IOTL. But some people will be walking on eggshells over who is a Better and who is an Inferior.
So the NUSA would regard the various Jewish populations as Better since they have similar practices to the American Jewish population and avoided 'Mongrelization'. They may regard them as hardier and tougher than the Inferior population as a form of 'martial races'. Basically any group that is Protestant or Jewish and Muslim would be seen as 'Better' compared to the 'corrupted' Hindu or Catholic religions. Pagans would be seen as people would could possibly be 'redeemed'.

So the NUSA would regard the various Jewish populations as Better since they have similar practices to the American Jewish population and avoided 'Mongrelization'.
I don't buy into this. There are clear and obvious differences in doctrine and rite between the distinct geographical branches (askhenazi, sephardic, yemmenite, beta israel, etc ) of the jewish people. Some branches are rabbinical, others aren't, some do this particular practice, others don't, etc.

And despite the physical stereotypes associated to jews, they always look very similar, if not indistinguisable to the other populations of the places they live in. Askhenazis look pretty much european/western, a kaifeng jew is impossible to phisically distinguish from any other chinese, etc. It would be hard for any racial purist to say they haven't "mongrelized".

Of course, the RU/NUSA could try to pull off everything of what you say, but it would be a hard stretch and that movement doesn't fit their sometimes random criteria. Their theory is not supposed to be that consistent. And it would certainly not be factual.

It's just easier (and would make more sense coming from the yankees ITTL) to just go "no true scotsman" and dismiss whatever ethnic or geographical division of the jewish people that doesn't fit their preconceived criteria and notions. They might go full "Askhenazi=jew", and say, for example, that sephardim don't count as real jews because they've been tainted with hispaniard blood and culture. While at the same time they keep claiming other peoples that are clearly not jewish are actually "lost jew tribes" to justify why they are Betters, as they did with the nipponese. So you will get to a point where the concept of what is a jew in the RU/NUSA is utterly distorted and at the whim of the government, just like what constitutes a Pinnacle race.

Basically any group that is Protestant or Jewish and Muslim would be seen as 'Better' compared to the 'corrupted' Hindu or Catholic religions. Pagans would be seen as people would could possibly be 'redeemed'.
RU/NUSA race theory is not that religious based. An irish and an italian will always be Inferiors, no matter if they are protestant or other religion instead of catholic. Otherwise, they could have converted to the AFC and avoided extermination.

Whereas french people are Better by birth, being only Inferior if they are catholic. Even then, it is said in the Roy Butcher chapter that protestant french who inmigrated to the Union usually americanized their names, being visibly french uncomfortable to Anglo-saxon americans.

Iirc Nappo also said that the birthplace of the Inferior races was believed to be the Indonesian islands, which are a majority muslim area.

And in the Holyfield chapters, arab kinship with the Holyfields is spoken of half in terms of religion (abrahamic kinship), half in terms of blood/fluids (Pinnacle fragments of Sheba, Sons of Solomon):
"They respect us as Ahl al-Kitāb, People of the Book. They respect us as fellow Abrahamics, and we will show them respect in turn. These are not Inferiors, this is the Pinnacle fragments of the Kingdom of Sheba, the Sons of Solomon, blessed with the bounties of the black gold of the dunes.

And there's also the "lost jew tribe" thing again:
I had, naturally, some rather hard times accepting these brown-tinted sheiks as Pinnacle-descended Lost Jews,

There's also the whole obsession with fluids. Every Pinnacle lineage must keep it's fluids good. Following the right religion is at best half of the battle.

Last edited:
I am alive and getting over covid again and heart palpitations. Also, something big is coming. A spin-off and somewhat of a reimagining of WMIT:

Meat Mountain Mythos.

More to come.