53054431579_aa6d1a9dc6_z.jpg

"How bout that TrueCoat, though? Extra protection for that paintjob, doncha know! Oh Goddddd why. I mean yessir, I'll get those papers faxed over tomorrow mornin'. Yessir. You too now. Buh-bye."
*Sips can of Republica*
*Weeps quietly in woodpanel office*

Last edited:
Finally an united Germania once more, though not the way the former Kaiser during GWW wanted at all. Possibly if the Illuminists won the war, even enveloping southern German states. Getting the OTL Hapsburg exiles feeling from ITL Hohenzollern exiles here.

So, the Illuminists will restrain from using nuclear weapons and using them only in retaliation (something Napoleon maybe would accept), but NHRE definitely don't have such constraints when the 'misplaced' artilleries arrive on the frontline.

Very nice. And it looks like the Pinnacle Future will go on to the present... IDK how to feel about that.

The right eye chooses ultraviolence, the left chooses ultrachaos, but the third eye... the third eye gazes through the lens of ultrareason."
Golden line here. I'm looking forward to this psycho's career.

This is based, although in the Thomas Foods chapter in Vol II, there are several flavor variants they also produced after the pork brains and potatoes took off. Including one full of Jacksonland Reaper called "Hell's Bells." IFIRK. I think readers IRL have tried to make only the base original recipe though. Using normal pork instead of brains because no one wants to be fully i m m e r s e d.
Pork brains make for good "filler" as it's basically entirely tasteless.

I know this because my mom loves fried pork brains, so I tried it once, but unless you season it a lot it literally tastes like absolutely nothing, just a slight tinge of meatiness. So you can put it in stuff like SPUD to add a bit of weight and those meme micronutrients

Pork brains make for good "filler" as it's basically entirely tasteless.

I know this because my mom loves fried pork brains, so I tried it once, but unless you season it a lot it literally tastes like absolutely nothing, just a slight tinge of meatiness. So you can put it in stuff like SPUD to add a bit of weight and those meme micronutrients
Fortified with micro-meatplastics

By mid-June, West Germania and the entirety of Berlin had fallen to the Illuminist Bloc. In a surprising moment, some of the most violent gangs and militias who supported them, such as the Dutch "Refugee Roughnecks" and the "Britannic Illumino-Beutelist Front" were arrested and sent to prison camps for their barbarism. While incidents of looting and violence occurred at the hands of the Owl Army, commanders tried to maintain a decent public image to further the cause elsewhere.​

"Slinging atomic bombs at an enemy that has them not will reduce us to something akin to the American dogs. And I would rather us fight a land war for as long as it takes than win in a day by irradiating South-Eastern Europe for a lifetime. The enlightened way dictates that our atomic arsenal should only be a defensive and preventative option to deal with Oswald or Napoleon, not an answer to every problem which we encounter. It is not a weapon to be wielded thoughtlessly, nor a solution to every problem that may cross our path. Our enlightened wisdom teaches us that true strength lies not in the blind use of destructive force, but from the indomitable spirit and unwavering resolve of our collective will. The right eye chooses ultraviolence, the left chooses ultrachaos, but the third eye... the third eye gazes through the lens of ultrareason."

-Equal Citizen Vadim Maximovich addressing the Illuminist Russian People's Council
It says a lot about how crazy this world is that the LITERAL ILLUMINATI are the closest we have to good guys, despite being weird new agers. also everything they say just goes incredibly hard

Wonder how long the Illuminist commitment to eschewing nuclear warfare in this conflict will last. If the NHRE starts lobbing WMDs like it’s going out of style I could see this commitment fading away over time. Especially if someone decides if it’s ‘just’ Rome the whole NHRE will collapse like a house of cards.

I think people arguing over who is the least bad guys here are missing the point a bit. It seems clear to me every faction save for like the Wormists have some degree of standards that make them too shocked and appalled by deeds that would horrify us. This does not make them not evil in general though-it just makes them, in TV Tropes terms, A Lighter Shade of Black in that specific context and as we have seen who is the ‘lighter shade’ can and does change over time.

Wonder how long the Illuminist commitment to eschewing nuclear warfare in this conflict will last. If the NHRE starts lobbing WMDs like it’s going out of style I could see this commitment fading away over time. Especially if someone decides if it’s ‘just’ Rome the whole NHRE will collapse like a house of cards.

I think people arguing over who is the least bad guys here are missing the point a bit. It seems clear to me every faction save for like the Wormists have some degree of standards that make them too shocked and appalled by deeds that would horrify us. This does not make them not evil in general though-it just makes them, in TV Tropes terms, A Lighter Shade of Black in that specific context and as we have seen who is the ‘lighter shade’ can and does change over time.
Imho Europa is the 'least' bad by any measure, or maybe Zanzibar

That looks like someone took a dump on a plate, then tried to sculpt it into the Devil's Tower while muttering "This means something....it's important...", only it didn't have the structural rigidity to stay squared or tall enough.....
Sounds like a commercial to me.
"Yes, SPUD! The Micronutrient fortified potato food with the slight tinge of meatiness!"