"What Madness Is This?" - A Timeline

I've given a look to the expanded tread just now, and I have to say that it's really interesting. I hope to see something more soon.

By the way, Zoid, are these new chapters of yours canon? If yes, can I translate them? (I don't know if you remember, but I'm translating WMIT in Italian)

One last thing about the translation, Napo: the story has reached almost 100 reviews, and the readers absolutely love it!

i just got into it and i got to say this is a really interesting. i really thought that this was going to turn into a russia wank during the great war especially when you think about how the russians were during the begining of ww1 that if it was delayed later it could have been russia vs europe.

I just finished reading this timeline, and let me say, it was one of the most terrifying things I've ever set my eyes on.I felt myself truly in fear of People like Steele and Oswald...as they oppressed my ancestors, the Irish. I have to admit, that really did change my outlook on life a bit. I've never been on to hate anybody because they were different...but knowing that if history had turned out differently, I could be a part of the groups oppressed just because I had red hair...I felt true anxiety there, and I now honestly feel bad that I'm white and straight, and that I never had to be oppressed and that so many people will go on being oppressed and I will not. Its really not fair, but life isn't fair.

This timeline is truly a tribute to all the evils of humanity. It shows that know matter what, there will be crazy people who want to take over the world. I also think it speaks volumes about how EVERYONE must be treated as equal, and if you EVER want to oppress a group of people you should just think that in an alternate history, they could be oppressing you.

But maybe I'm just overthinking this. Still, great timeline. Truly one of the best.

o2G9cVy.jpg

Hey, guys, I'm still alive! Work and life has been running me ragged. But I have plans for new stuff! Just need to find the time. I want to thank everyone who has read and complimented this TL. It was basically my life for two years. lol :D:p

Hey, guys, I'm still alive! Work and life has been running me ragged. But I have plans for new stuff! Just need to find the time. I want to thank everyone who has read and complimented this TL. It was basically my life for two years. lol :D:p

Hey, Napo. Hopefully you catch some good luck in getting this TL back up(and hopefully, I can also get lucky and start up some of my TLs again). It really has been a fascinating read, for sure. :cool:

Yay! This was honestly one of the best TLs I've ever read, for real. Now if only I could get Zoidberg to make me some maps... p:

YES! I can't wait to see this come back. I may have to write something in the expanded universe thread just for the occasion. :D

Fantastic! This was the first full AH timeline I read, and I freaking love it.

(From the alternate ending were the world didn't end, of course.)
A picture of the NUSA's current Chief of Propaganda, Rebecca Sugar. Sugar's most well known piece of propaganda is Steven Custer, a show about the son of George Armstrong Custer and his alien friends trying to destroy the Irish and Slavic nations controlled by the alien homeworld.

WMITRebeccaSugar.png