What if:Yugoslavia Post WW2 is not communist

OTL Yugoslavia emerged from the second world war as communist country instead of the monarchy it had been. What if Yugoslavia never became communist.

Some potential butterflies might be
- Yugoslavia getting more territory from Italy due to western support
- Stronger position for religious communities especially Islamic and Eastern Orthodox, i think Catholic communities might influenced more by new ideas from the West
- Larger population

Without Tito to hold the thing together it collapses in the 60s or 70s instead of lasting till the 90s. Soviets exploit the collapse to support communist groups

Could not the Yugoslav Czar or some military or democratic government do what Tito did?
Yugoslav politicians tended and still tend to be absolutely terrible at their job, and what Tito had that no one else did is he had a connection to a lot of regions in Yugoslavia. He was half Slovene and half Croat, and lead the partisans who were primarily from Serbia and Bosnia. Serbian and Croatian nationalism tore Yugoslavia apart after Tito died and I think that nationalism would come to prominence a lot earlier without him

Yugoslav politicians tended and still tend to be absolutely terrible at their job, and what Tito had that no one else did is he had a connection to a lot of regions in Yugoslavia. He was half Slovene and half Croat, and lead the partisans who were primarily from Serbia and Bosnia. Serbian and Croatian nationalism tore Yugoslavia apart after Tito died and I think that nationalism would come to prominence a lot earlier without him
Maybe the ethnicities of Yugoslavia could molded into a new product? Homo Yugoslavicus? One people, one language, one leader.

Maybe the ethnicities of Yugoslavia could molded into a new product? Homo Yugoslavicus? One people, one language, one leader.
There was a push to create a Yugoslav identity,it just wasn’t that successful. In 1981 5% of people identified their ethnicity as Yugoslav. To create Yugoslav unity you are probably gonna have to change World War 2. The Chetniks and Ustase running around committing genocide during occupation was not very good for unity

Yugoslavia does not participate in the WWII. The Serbian Orthodox Church, with the help of Nikolai Velimirovic and his "Bogomoljački pokret", carried out crossing of some part of the Catholic and Muslims. About 60 Serbs make up to 70%

Paul Karađorđević prevents the coup, Yugoslavia plays along with Germans, like Bulgaria did, then turns coat at favorable point, ending war on the winning side.

Thing is, to make Yugoslavia non-communist postwar, we would need, IMHO, POD well before WW2, in fact right after the formation of Kingdom of SHS.

Think something like Cvetković-Maček agreement, but made not in 1939, when relations were poisoned by 20 years of constant conflicts, but in 1919/1920.

People must realize that the greatest dangers to survival of Yugoslavia come not from any foreign enemy, but from its two largest peoples, Serbs and Croats. Serbian Nationalism and Croatian Separatism are the two greatest threats, and if those two can agree, I guarantee you Communists would never stand a chance without relatively large Soviet support.

Give Croats their autonomy, allow the Royal Croatian Homeguards to swear loyalty to new Yugoslav King instead of massacring them in December of 1918, and we would have a much different Yugoslavia come WW2. Hell, once WW2 comes around, we could easily see true Royalist resistance forming, instead of Četniks who switched sides after a while, and Communists became only option for many people.

When I think about it, since historical SI are rather popular at the moment, this could be a rather interesting SI to write, with SI into Aleksandar Karađorđević in Autumn of 1918. Set things right, maybe even try and stop Croatians and Serbs massacring each other once the Germans walk in.