What do you think of this map?

Its FH. Post what you think of it. :D

Mapsfiles.png

Canada falls apart, not just into two but six countries - more like a dream of Dave Howery.
China lets Sinkiang and Tibet go - not that improbable either, unless the Chinese government goes even more into economy and decides that these provinces are just a drain and with Russia being weaker aren't really necessary.
EU bigger: No problem, you only have to go far enough into the future. One moment, did Ireland really leave them?
The Middle East united: Israel's nightmare. I don't think it would happen, though - they've got too many internal differences.
South America united too, or is that Mercosur? The latter, ok.

Max Sinister said:
Canada falls apart, not just into two but six countries - more like a dream of Dave Howery.
China lets Sinkiang and Tibet go - not that improbable either, unless the Chinese government goes even more into economy and decides that these provinces are just a drain and with Russia being weaker aren't really necessary.
EU bigger: No problem, you only have to go far enough into the future. One moment, did Ireland really leave them?
The Middle East united: Israel's nightmare. I don't think it would happen, though - they've got too many internal differences.
South America united too, or is that Mercosur? The latter, ok.
I agree with you on the Middle East, I did that region entriely wrong. I used wik's guide to possible future US states and made Puerto Rico, Guyana, and Ireland the next three states. I made Canada disinigrate nation by nation, until this result came. And in South America, I made Mercosur unite the continent into a single country much like this future EU.

I mean the EU, Middle East, and South America were all black.

Quebec was the same blue as the US.

China and Tibet were the same color.

ES

EvolvedSaurian said:
I mean the EU, Middle East, and South America were all black.

Quebec was the same blue as the US.

China and Tibet were the same color.

ES
Not on my screen....Quebec and the US are a similar color, but TIbet and China are entirely different.

They are on mine too. For a couple of minutes though I thought you had lost your mind.

Either that or Straha had taken over your name.

ES

iokua said:
:mad: :D la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

How did you figure out my secret plan?!?!?!?!?!?

Seriously though......

Go curl up in a corner and die. Please rid us of your stupidity.

I'll pay you.

ES

Gremlin

Banned
Is it just my poor eyesight or have you just given THE FALKLAND ISLANDS over to South America!:mad: ?:confused: ?

Gremlin

Banned
And Belgiums still one country?

Plus the Swedes have joined the EU but Norway still remain outside?

Gremlin

Banned
No new states in Africa? Hainan left out of the chinese re-unification? No Eastern Timor?

Timeline of events coming?:)

Gremlin said:
Plus the Swedes have joined the EU but Norway still remain outside?

It's weird, especially since Sweden already is in the EU.

Opie, how the hell did you make Ireland a US state? Leaving the EU I can understand, but statehood?

Also, your base map lacks Nunavut and Montenegro (crna's going to kill you), your Sinkiang is too large, the situation in the Middle East isn't clear (are Lebanon and Qatar independent?), you split Newfoundland and gave the island to Korea (probably an accident), you've left some blank spots that should be in the US and the Canadian successor states, the division of Ontario makes no sense, and I can't see why the Maritimes would join Quebec. Did you mean to unite Senegal, the Gambia, and Guinea or was that an accident? The Hainan and East Timor issues have already been brought up.

Last edited:
I don't get why Ireland would be part of the US at all...And Britain part of the EU but Ireland not? Ireland is much more pro EU then us... Much more.

Gremlin said:
Is it just my poor eyesight or have you just given THE FALKLAND ISLANDS over to South America!:mad: ?:confused: ?
I think its your poor, old eyesight. :p I was careful not to make the Falklands South American. If I did, I apologize. And yes, I realize the Ireland statehood thing is really unrealistic, but I needed to make the map interesting. :eek: And I'm REALLY sorry about making Jamaica a US state by accident. I meant Puerto Rico, but when you're editing maps, all the tiny islands look the same.