What do you think happen to the world after the Belisarius series?

The Belisarius series by eric flint ended shortly after the war, but eric flint hardly made any mention about what happen to western europe, and what will western europe react to a very strong roman empire?

Will Belisarius's son reconquer the roman empire? Also, will china start adopting firearms as well?

It will be good if someone can continue the series with a timeline...

Here you go, You now have one more reply than I got when I posted this Question.

I Asked Flint about Western Europe [Baen's Bar] but he never replied.
It is my opinion that the Army Belisarius lead into India contained a lot of Goths [Italy] VisGoths [Iberia] Franks, Saxons, [Gaul] Celt, Picts [Britian], even Germans.
Constantinople also has a lot of these Delegates, all talking about how they are part of the Empire, ?When will their trains and Steamships arrive?
As such Rome moves into Europe reintegrating the Western back into the Eastern Empire and expanding into Germania.

I would expect that Axum manages to carry out it's plan to take over all of Africa south of the Sahel

Persia's [Iran and not Iran]'s only area of expansion is going to be north around the Caspian Sea.

This is because Kush [sp] are Moving north from the Hindu Kush, and taking over the Stans, and Siberia.

The ex Malwa will move east into western Indochina, while Andrada is consolidating south India [She will not forget, that they didn't help] and moving into Indonesia.

Not all of this will not be military, a lot of it will be Cultural Imperialism. course no one at that time would care about Political Correctness.

Then will the eastern roman empire be able to launch a re-conquest of the roman empire?

With romans using guns, while the western kingdoms having minimum gunpowder era weapons, a reconquest of the roman empire should be easy.

Then will the eastern roman empire be able to launch a re-conquest of the roman empire?

With romans using guns, while the western kingdoms having minimum gunpowder era weapons, a reconquest of the roman empire should be easy.
No reconquest needed.
It will be more like one of those -Southern States rejoin the Union- Timelines.
or OTL's east-west Germany unification.

No reconquest needed.
It will be more like one of those -Southern States rejoin the Union- Timelines.
or OTL's east-west Germany unification.

Would a reunificaion be so easy?

Also, how will belisarius think of the papacy now, given that he knows quite alot about modern day culture and history..

Will the roman empire be even less religious?