What could have been the best outcome for Charles V after Pavia?

After the battle of Pavia in 1525 Francis II was captured by the imperials and became a prisioner of Charles V. IOTL Charles wanted to end the war with France at once resulting in the treaty of Madrid (1526) that was ignored by Francis that just restarted the war as soon as he was released. So my question is what could Charles do to have the better result possible from Francis capture and what would be that result? Consider that the POD in TTL is a Charles that doesn't trust Francis, either because he is more machiavellian or because he listen to any advisor that has a better understanding of Francis.

I thought about some scenarios already, the first would be to not have any territorial exchange just have the biggest ransom possible and the French claims on Netherlands and Italy dropped.
The second would be almost like OTL, but releasing Francis only after the French leave Burgundy and the imperials are able to garrison the region.
A third scenario would be to hold Francis indefinitely, hoping that the regency in France lead the country into instability.
A fourth scenario would be to bring representatives of the monarchs and princes around France and give them parts of France as a way to create permanent rivalry between them and France.

Anyway, what you all think? What could have been the best outcome for Charles V after Pavia?

I think that given how OTL Francis II managed to deflect/obviate being held to any restrictive post battle of Pavia peace compromises/clauses... The most favorable outcome for the Imperials in the middle to long term interests may be that instead of him being captured by the Imperials, that somehow the French King gets killed or so badly wounded.
Given that, if so, it would be left him unable to effectively rule or to rule at all, and would have left his kingdom and his heir in the hands of whatever regency would be designed/agreed to be left in charge... One, that, IMO; would probably be forced to abide to wherever peace conditions to be offered by Charles V...

Is there no way they could release Francis at the same time they actually turn over Burgundy?

hardly the French would, then Francis could say he was forced and declare war on Charles again, what Charles really needs is for France to be paralyzed for some time from not being able to intervene / influence in Italy and HRE, so that the Habsburgs can concentrate on fighting the Protestants and convincing the papacy to convene a council ( difficult, but Clement , seeing that no one will come to his rescue, will have to resign himself ) of course there are still the Ottomans, but for now Suleiman hasn't destroyed Hungary yet

Can't Charles create a coalition against France by giving territories to other monarchs and princes?

I was thinking about a scenario where:

Charles V receives Picardie, Burgundy and parts of Champagne.
Philibert of Chalon becomes the Duke of Brittany, has to pay 100,000 Livres to Charles V (the money that his father received to forfeit his claim)
Charles III of Bourbon is given back his lands
Henry VIII gives Calais to Charles V, but receive Normandy.
Charles III of Savoy relinquish Savoy and Nice to receive Milan as Lombardy is elevated to the status of kingdom or he relinquishes Lombardy and receive the Kingdom of Arles, made of Provence, Dauphine, Savoy and Nice.
Christoph, Duke of Württemberg forfeit his duchy and receives some territory in France.
If Antonine of Lorraine agrees to forfeit Lorraine and Bar after his death, he will be given immediately the reformed Kingdom of Arles or the Kingdom of Lombardy (the one that Charles III of Savoy decided to forfeit).
If John III, Duke of Julich-Cleves-Berg accept to forfeit his duchy after his death, he will receive some territory in immediately France.

I know that this scenario would prolong the war instead of ending it with just a swap of territories.