Victoria II

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!

You know the EU4-Vicky2 fan converter? No? Well, here it is. Anyways, instead of having to wait for 0.4 for the pops to be converted to come out someone went and wrote a band-aid tool which will go ahead and convert the pops anyways! Now my Asia-spanning Russian Empire can actually be completely Russian! URA!

New Sweden Strategy

Never seen this strategy attempted before, I guess I'm the first. basically I took Pommern from Prussia while they were in a war with the British and Dutch and then got the resulting crisis to end in my favor by befriending every great power, I used this to get white peace the first few times, but then decided to let the crises escalate into a war where me and every great power completely occupy Prussia for several weeks until they give me they're most populous state, rinse and repeat for the next 30 years until Prussia is a tiny crippled German city-state like all of it's neighbors and Sweden is a global superpower. I also found a way to lose infamy really fast by releasing Jan Mayen only to have them petition for annexation, this eventually becomes a cycle of possibly limitless infamy-reduction.

V3.png

Gonna try and conquer most of Germany as Scandinavia, I've already got the entire Prussian coast, freed Danzig and conquered Mecklenburg and it's 1875, my only challenge now is keeping Prussia out of Austria's sphere since if that happens my goal will mean war with Austria which I'm almost certain to lost (even while allied with GB). I've also managed to colonize all of Africa except Congo and Guinea.

It's 1898 and I've just won my 3rd to last war against Prussia (one more to take the last state, one more to annex) after 20 years of wrestling them from Austria's sphere, the Rheinland gave me tons of soldiers. Also China's a GP.

V2S.png

(looks up Sam Houston's age) 83?! I've got one myself in the Scandinavia game (forgot his name) who seems to have spent about 40 years fighting the Prussians.

Last edited:

• Also in that game:
  • Texan - Panama Canal, Namibia, and Madagascar, soon to be Christmas Island, Comoros, and Djibouti.
  • Texas (and their British and Mexican allies) whooped the US so hard they turned Commie.
  • The Shogun was successful
  • Germany took Franche-Comte
  • Norway discovered the Labyrinth
  • Austria-Hungary discovered the Source of the Nile.

It's 1898 and I've just won my 3rd to last war against Prussia (one more to take the last state, one more to annex) after 20 years of wrestling them from Austria's sphere, the Rheinland gave me tons of soldiers. Also China's a GP.

I assume you forced Russia to release Estonia? And is that a tiny Lithuania in Memelland?