VFAU: THIS IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE

I just spun around fast three times and now everything looks different! Including this forum! My question is: where are all the VFAU threads! Now we've got people discussing things like the Russian Civil War and WW2 instead of trying to guess whether posters are from the Third Napoleonic Space Reich or the Franco-Byzantine Commonwealth. AH.com... WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?

It's almost as if this forum is NOT dedicated to roleplaying crosstime travelers! But that would be just too weird!

OOC: I don't know what you're talking about. This forum is for shitty roleplays, not discussing alternate history.

OOC: Also, don't be so rude and use OOC tags, you fucking fuck!

file.php

OOC: I don't know what you're talking about. This forum is for shitty roleplays, not discussing alternate history.

OOC: Also, don't be so rude and use OOC tags, you fucking fuck!

file.php

What is this 'OOC' you speak of? Is this an acronym for the Organization of Organized Countries? Because I am familiar with that. Or is it perhaps some primitive religious chant native to the inhabitants of this world? I hope you do not burn me at the stake.

Your red X inside a square is also interesting. Is it some tribal totem or marking?
Woah, dude.... calm down.

Napoleonic Space Reich? Far out.

Third Napoleonic Space Reich. Get it right, or you'll piss off all the Second Napoleonic Space Reichers out there.

That's almost as bad as saying someone from England is Scottish!