Variant WWI

A slightly different outcome to WWI.

In 1918 Ludendorff either doesn't have his failure of nerve, or is held incommunicado by Hindenburg till his attack wears off, and Germany fights on after its allies have folded. In addition to advancing on the existing fronts the Allies land in Odessa and make a deal with Petlyura, get rid of the pro-German Skloropadsky-regime, and link up with Pilsudski.
So when Germany does throw in the towel there's an independent Ukraine in possession of eastern Galicia, and Poland gets eastern Silesia and southern East Prussia instead of having these subject to a plebiscite (and France annexes the Saar outright.
Subsequently Petlyura makes a deal with Makhno, Makhno thrashes the Red Army, and in addition to the Ukraine including Rostov, the Crimea and the Donbass Moscow is also made to recognize Cossack independence.

Thoughts?

oekr.jpg

Well, for one thing, I don't think that you left enough of East Prussia in German hands. Secondly, Ruthenia ought to still go to Czechoslovakia here IMO as it did after the Great War IOTL.

Additionally, I would have adjusted the Polish border, especially if you are not butterflying away its wars with the USSR.

And finally, I might have adjusted the Franco-German border a bit more.