Two Americas United States Presidential Election, 2012

Who do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the real thing next week, here's the final one in the series.

Will you vote for Republican candidate Gary Johnson...

...or the incumbent Barack Obama?

Their running mates are Paul LePage (ME) and Joe Biden (DE) respectively.

Ah... An USA without the South means a far more left-wing USA, thus Paul Ryan remains a nobody, and Johnson's libertarian views are accepted by the GOP...

Despite this, I'm voting for the social democrat Barack Obama of the Progressive Party!

I will never support a man who signed away our rights to a fair trial. Johnson 2012 this time around.

Obama without doubt. I won't ever vote for any libertarian nutjobs, not even if it's a race between Gary John or Ron Paul and Hitler or Mao. Don't worry, I won't ever vote for Hitler or Mao, I would simply kill myself instead of voting in such case. The libertarian ideology is something that I loath from the bottom of my heart.

Obama without doubt. I won't ever vote for any libertarian nutjobs, not even if it's a race between Gary John or Ron Paul and Hitler or Mao. Don't worry, I won't ever vote for Hitler or Mao, I would simply kill myself instead of voting in such case. The libertarian ideology is something that I loath from the bottom of my heart.
Why do you hate libertarianism? I personally think that left-libertarianism is kind of decent.

For a second I thought this might have been about some kind of epic supranational alliance between North and South America:D! I was saddened to see it being another Dixiedoo Potus thread:(:(:(

For a second I thought this might have been about some kind of epic supranational alliance between North and South America:D! I was saddened to see it being another Dixiedoo Potus thread:(:(:(

It's based off an althistory wikia TL. The CSA elected John McCain last year.

It's based off an althistory wikia TL. The CSA elected John McCain last year.

I have grown to despise Confederate survival TLs. The only version I have never seen used, and would consider not LMFAO at was the Confederacy surviving to become a rather minor nation rather than Dixiedoo US part II. So that's all I have to say about the matter anymore.

I have grown to despise Confederate survival TLs. The only version I have never seen used, and would consider not LMFAO at was the Confederacy surviving to become a rather minor nation rather than Dixiedoo US part II. So that's all I have to say about the matter anymore.
Personally, I find them amusing, not terrible. This particular one, it can be seen as a riff off the "Two Americas" thingy, I think Kerry said something about it...

The USA is the left-wing part of the OTL USA, the CSA is the right-wing part.