Twilight 2000 on Abandonia

Thanks. I started playing this a couple of days ago when you first put out your call. Having a bit of trouble getting into it though - crashing out whenever I try to leave the office by the patio door :s

Thanks. I started playing this a couple of days ago when you first put out your call. Having a bit of trouble getting into it though - crashing out whenever I try to leave the office by the patio door :s

I believe that is the exit game button. Leave through the motor pool.

I believe that is the exit game button. Leave through the motor pool.

D'oh! :D

:eek:

I really love the character generation, by the way. The bold typeface, the apocalyptic announcements - 'war breaks out. You are drafted' - reminds me a lot of Threads.

D'oh! :D

:eek:

I really love the character generation, by the way. The bold typeface, the apocalyptic announcements - 'war breaks out. You are drafted' - reminds me a lot of Threads.

Yeah, looking the filing cabnit is pretty cool. So much so that I almost took a screenshot for my story, despite trying to do all text (because of of the gfx are soooooooo dated)

Also, I'm not sure that that button is for exiting the game, I'm just assuming.

Also be sure to run the game in dos box or driving and sound don't work.

Thanks for finding this awesome game! Completed the first mission thanks to your advice. Then i crashed into a factory because the jeep doesnt come with map. Haha. :mad:

The character creation is the absolute best part of this game, except that many of the skills are actually completely useless and its hard to decide what to buy at the beginning.

It was the same as the tabletop, incase you wanted to print them out for use there, as well as for potential future installments, which I don't think ever happened.

I remember this from my yoof. It's a good game, although it takes a LONG time to play. I also found tank to tank combat impossible, I always dismounted and used a TOW.

I might load it up, but it will be slow by modern standards.