Tony Stark of India- A timeline.

The chapter itself isnt over and will cover rest of the day and subsequent events. So there's that.
Well, this will be one dark day that would forever marr India's road to freedom, even if India will attain freedom as a single nation instead of going through the disaster that was Partition.

Well glad to see the updates....but yeah..it is rather ominous
Well, this will be one dark day that would forever marr India's road to freedom, even if India will attain freedom as a single nation instead of going through the disaster that was Partition.
I don't think it would be that bad...but it would probably be bad enough that there could somehow be a justification for an even stricter version of the already draconian Sedition Act ITTL...

While the Hindutva and the RSS have been weakened severely, what would be interesting going forward would be the role of the Communist Party of India in this India.

While the Hindutva and the RSS have been weakened severely, what would be interesting going forward would be the role of the Communist Party of India in this India.
Are you sure Hindutva and RSS has been weakened? Yes, the main conservative party wont be Hindutva groups, but they still are strong. People thought post Godse that RSS wont recover. Look now.
As for Communism, You shall see.

Are you sure Hindutva and RSS has been weakened? Yes, the main conservative party wont be Hindutva groups, but they still are strong. People thought post Godse that RSS wont recover. Look now.
As for Communism, You shall see.
Well, they've been weakened temporarily, so it still technically counts, especially as this gives the government some breathing room to iron out the details on independence and power-sharing. And on that note, considering the Telangana Rebellion, what could be interesting could be the role of the Communist Party's agitation in weakening the rule of the Princely States here.

Telangana Rebellion, what could be interesting could be the role of the Communist Party's agitation in weakening the rule of the Princely States here.
Thanks for reminding me. I actually forgot about it.
The update after the next one will look into it.

Thanks for reminding me. I actually forgot about it.
The update after the next one will look into it.
No problem, especially as handling the Telangana Rebellion would be a major issue for the new Indian government to handle as they handle the Princely States issue, so you could have the update on the Telangana Rebellion also look into the broader question of integrating the Princely States into India.

No problem, especially as handling the Telangana Rebellion would be a major issue for the new Indian government to handle as they handle the Princely States issue, so you could have the update on the Telangana Rebellion also look into the broader question of integrating the Princely States into India.
Maybe? But the main problem is that I am doing it chronologically, so needed to cover it in July, when it started, but now I am in December so I will cover it now.