TL idea

Hola Amigos

Buenos dias.

I have a really cool idea for a TL here and its either about Zimbabwe or South Africa but im not sure which too choose.

My basic idea is that Either South Africa becomes a less racist state with the 1949 elections going differently. For Zimbabew is that Mugabe never comes to power.

What do you all think

Pretoria

I vote for South Africa. South Africa was a flashpoint of the Cold War with the US supporting the South Africans and many of the new independent states receiving Soviet and Cuban aid. If South Africa is less racist then US support would be better received in the US and Europe. The Soviets/Cubans may still support Angola/Mozambique and others but not to the hilt like before.

I vote for South Africa. South Africa was a flashpoint of the Cold War with the US supporting the South Africans and many of the new independent states receiving Soviet and Cuban aid. If South Africa is less racist then US support would be better received in the US and Europe. The Soviets/Cubans may still support Angola/Mozambique and others but not to the hilt like before.

Cool South Africa then, ill make it right after i finish an ongoing timeline.

The pod will be in the 1930 or 1940s but i will have to do some research about it first.

I agree although TB both could be incorporated. One may well beget the other

Here's one idea for a better South Africa:

Have Rhodesia vote to join South Africa in 1923, instead of rejecting it.

Here's one idea for a better South Africa:

Have Rhodesia vote to join South Africa in 1923, instead of rejecting it.

How it would make S-A better place if Rhodesia joins to South Africa? Rhodesia was too long time very racist country.

How it would make S-A better place if Rhodesia joins to South Africa? Rhodesia was too long time very racist country.

In the long term with the 1947 elections going differently youll have more elections and with Apartheid not winning South Africa will still be rasist but less and the system might be dismantled in the 1970 as decelonization continues. PS ill be making the first update in a few weeks now i am reading up on things. :D