Tippecanoe and Tecumseh too?

As we all know, the battle of Tippecanoe sealed the fate of Tecumseh's vision of a confederacy of indian tribes. But what if, by some twist of fate, Tecumseh pulls off a resounding victory, and through that, manages to get the unification of more than 10 Northern tribes? Will the War of 1812 go on as OTL shows us? Will Tecumseh make the USA bleed before he's finally taken down? Or, will the Confederacy live on in Canada, or the unclaimed lands of the west?

MerryPrankster said:
When I first saw this thread, I had the idea of Tecumseh being the running mate.

That would be interesting.

Had Tecumseh triumphed at the Battle of the Thames I think he will find himself still in a sticky situation. The British are going to pull their support once the war ends since they face greater problems in Europe. At least one AH story has vengeful American troops under Andrew Jackson being dispatched to the Ohio River Valley, which may have a ripple effect in removing Jackson from New Orleans.

I would think Tecumseh could withdraw his forces and loyal tribes west of the Mississippi. With continued immigration and westward movement by settlers the indians are just going to be pushed out of their lands. They don't have the population numbers, nor the continued access to weapons, to permanently keep the whites out.