Timeline Help

So, I wanted to write a pop culture timeline with the POD being the TV Show "The Rebel" isn't canceled. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure how to keep it on the air. The reason it was canceled was for (as far as I can find) at least two reasons:

1) ABC had the opportunity to get Steve Allen in a variety show (which was canceled after 14 episodes.)

2) A Senate testimony regarding television and crimes discussed how The Rebel was one of the most popular shows among youngsters at the Federal Youth Center in Ashland, Kentucky and National Training School in Washington, D.C. (according to the director of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, James V. Bennett).

The first one isn't very had to avert, but I'm having trouble finding a way to avert or find a way around the second one. If someone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

zookeeper

Banned
The show is shown in reruns in the summer and is picked up as a midseason replasement. maybe fes parker is picked as a recoring charector.there was only one regular that may of been a problem in the series demise.

Last edited: