I have a question with the key: what color would be used for bus trips (stopping to pick up/let off passengers) and boat tours (stopping to see landmarks)? Would they count as places I've "briefly stopped at"?

I have a question with the key: what color would be used for bus trips (stopping to pick up/let off passengers) and boat tours (stopping to see landmarks)? Would they count as places I've "briefly stopped at"?
I would count those places as being "briefly stopped at". But I don't know what defnitions others are using.

I tend to use the 'hour/transport-rule'; if you stopped at a place for more than an hour its visited, otherwise its briefly stopped at (Airports, Ferryports, Trainstations and other types of mass transit not included ofcourse).... so in your case I would do the busstop as briefly stopped at and the boat tours depends how long you stopped to sightsee :p

Apparently, no one wants to go to North Dakota. :)
give me time, man. My memory isn't really up to snuff right now, so I'm guessing most of the routes to my coastal trips are already on there and I won't bother updating them. The rest of it should be right, though. Also, colored in SD on the second one in anticipation of my eventual return.
b4PRm0N.png

dzEnyVa.png

Edit: about my memory being shit right now (I should go to bed), I've remembered at least two other places I've been to and have not marked.

give me time, man. My memory isn't really up to snuff right now, so I'm guessing most of the routes to my coastal trips are already on there and I won't bother updating them. The rest of it should be right, though. Also, colored in SD on the second one in anticipation of my eventual return.

Just joking man.