The Thrice Crowned King - A Trastámara TL

Hoping the best for little Ed too. He's so underused.
True that!
Welcome Infanta Isabel and Infanta Catalina. Henry and Eleanor's marriage is off to a good start.
They are very welcome, even if many would have preferred a infante or two instead. But Fernando and Leonor are still very young and they have plenty of time on their side. As for Henry and Eleanor, they are off to a splendid start indeed!

Something tells me that Phillip's...charm is going to come back and bite him very soon and I am all for it.

Something tells me that Phillip's...charm is going to come back and bite him very soon and I am all for it.
That is a high possibility for him. His treatment of Sibylle is not gonna endear him to Charles Orlando once he takes the throne, something that might happen sooner than people think given that Charles VIII isn't too long for the world as shown in this chapter. Plus, wouldnt it be horrible if his philandering in Reims would be discovered by Juana?
Yep, just hope that charles can salvage all that he can when he becomes Emperor.
Charles is gonna have a whale of time to clean that mess up.

This is a great timeline! A few question though: how are the colonial settlements of Spain in the Caribbean, the Portuguese discovery of Brazil, and Portuguese contact with India and the rest of Asia being considered in Europe? Will they factor into English and Iberian ambitions? I eagerly await the next chapter of your timeline.

This is a great timeline! A few question though: how are the colonial settlements of Spain in the Caribbean, the Portuguese discovery of Brazil, and Portuguese contact with India and the rest of Asia being considered in Europe? Will they factor into English and Iberian ambitions? I eagerly await the next chapter of your timeline.
Thank you so much. I am not very good with colonial endeavours unfortunately something that I might have thought of before I wrote a TL based about Spain so Portugal does take Brazil, Spain takes the caribbean and Portugal is off doing their own thing in Asia so far. As for England, Henry isn't gonna do much in the new world, but his successor is gonna take a interest in north America.