The Thrice Crowned King - A Trastámara TL

I'm kind of leaning towards Madeleine de la Tour d’Auvergne, since it's a French proxy match and I think Henry VII would still be interested in improving relations with the French. It would almost perfectly balance out his kids' marriages in terms of alliances: Portugal, Scotland, Burgundy, France.
It would indeed be. Since the Spanish alliance is pretty much dead right now, they can ally with France as well. And if Edmund's wife is French, that would create interesting things down the road in 1512-15 when I have plans for France...
A Tudor-Borgia match. God save us all.
Once more with feelings, Louise Borgia isn't gonna be of existence since the reign of Louis XII is gonna be butterflied or delayed.
Fernando, Edmund and Charles Orlando are the most interesting PODs in this story to me. Can't wait to see where each of their stories go.
You are in luck, my friend! Fernando is gonna be the main character here, Charles Orlando is gonna be very important in the future and Edmund is gonna be there as well.

It looks like Fernando and Eleonor are going to have a very chilly marriage.
They are not off to the best start exactly. But to be fair, having your betrothal switched all of a suddenly, being secretly swished away to France (at least attempted to), being sort of arrested and brought back to your country that now is conquered and finding out that not only did your little sister die, but your parents and little brother fleed away and left you behind, isn't something that is easy to dealt with at the age of 12 regardless of being a royal or not. So no, she's not passionately in love with her 15 year old husband yet and Ferdinand The Catholic can be a pretty scary person at times. Plus it fits with Ferdinand's general behaviour to his in laws otl. He might have had something to do with Prince Alfonso's death, he hated Philip and he screwed over Henry in 1512 with going behind his back to take Navarre. #worstfatherinlawever. Even if he treats his daughters better here better than he did Juana and Catalina. #worstfatherever

They are not off to the best start exactly. But to be fair, having your betrothal switched all of a suddenly, being secretly swished away to France (at least attempted to), being sort of arrested and brought back to your country that now is conquered and finding out that not only did your little sister die, but your parents and little brother fleed away and left you behind, isn't something that is easy to dealt with at the age of 12 regardless of being a royal or not. So no, she's not passionately in love with her 15 year old husband yet and Ferdinand The Catholic can be a pretty scary person at times. Plus it fits with Ferdinand's general behaviour to his in laws otl. He might have had something to do with Prince Alfonso's death, he hated Philip and he screwed over Henry in 1512 with going behind his back to take Navarre. #worstfatherinlawever. Even if he treats her better than he did Juana and Catalina. #worstfatherever
Ferdinand the catholic and Joao the Perfect Prince are perfect demonstrations that the best monarchs are more often than not just flat out horrible people.