The "South Park" war.

Basically the gist of this scenario is that the backlash of the South Park episodes, 200 and 201 spiraled out of control led to a wave of violence and even war. In which the radical and terrorist Muslim groups, instead of a mere warning, made good on their promise and went forward in killing Parker and Stone as well as launching attacks on the United States.

So how what that shitstorm have played out?

I daresay the backlash against Muslims in America would have been hideous to behold.

The only thing that would save them, is a decisive push against extremism by the community but, given how quite a few people in Dearborn openly chanted "death to America" while in America due to recent events just a few days ago, that's probably going to cause a massive split inside the US' Islamic community; hopefully, cooler heads will prevail but, due to the ways Gulf oil money is shifting the whole Islamic world towards a path the artists and scientists of the medieval Levant would rage against with all their might, I'm not sure they will, not before the oil runs out, at least.

The only thing that would save them, is a decisive push against extremism by the community but, given how quite a few people in Dearborn openly chanted "death to America" while in America due to recent events just a few days ago, that's probably going to cause a massive split inside the US' Islamic community; hopefully, cooler heads will prevail but, due to the ways Gulf oil money is shifting the whole Islamic world towards a path the artists and scientists of the medieval Levant would rage against with all their might, I'm not sure they will, not before the oil runs out, at least.
what do you mean about the oil issue?