The Shield of Liberty

Asami

Banned
If you want to help me find the holes in my map of North America, or want to help spruce it up / make it prettier and less shit, please feel free to do so. I'll take care of drawing the borders and such, I just want y'alls assistance in outlines. I left off a few islands and most of the Arctic islands because of their irrelevance at the current time... but I'll need to add them. :/

Ray-tracing (B&W), not for publication (That is damn beautiful tbh...)

The .xcf file (full map, includes source)

Wow, it's an amazing update. Looks like you're going to use the Brits to expand Georgia this time around huh. ;) Nice.

no arguments from this brit, god save the king! :p
You're empire will still fall, for soon an Andrew Jackson that has been turned against the crown will lead America to freedom (and possibly dictatorship, but mostly freedom)! All right, maybe not, but I am curious Sakura, what effect did the southern rebellion have on Andy?

Anywho, great update. It will be interesting to see how this British Georgia progresses from here.

If you want to help me find the holes in my map of North America, or want to help spruce it up / make it prettier and less shit, please feel free to do so. I'll take care of drawing the borders and such, I just want y'alls assistance in outlines. I left off a few islands and most of the Arctic islands because of their irrelevance at the current time... but I'll need to add them. :/

the 2 french Caribbean islands, Guadeloupe and Martinique.

Asami

Banned
The Caribbean was going to be added later. If people could help me with this map I'd appreciate it..

Ryan

Donor
The Caribbean was going to be added later. If people could help me with this map I'd appreciate it..

like this? that said, I guess it would make sense for Britain to take the Dutch Caribbean islands whilst they're at it.

Last edited:

Asami

Banned
like this? that said, I guess it would make sense for Britain to take the Dutch Caribbean islands whilst they're at it.

Nyet, the huge map that I posted. I need help with outlines. I'm good with the standard map.

The main reason I was wondering about the Caribbean was that you didn't include it in the treaty. Speaking of that, does England (or Portugal, come to think of it, they might also deserve a reward) get the french and dutch Guyanas? And is the Philippines thought about at all (Spain has conquered them by now, right?)

Asami

Banned
The main reason I was wondering about the Caribbean was that you didn't include it in the treaty. Speaking of that, does England (or Portugal, come to think of it, they might also deserve a reward) get the french and dutch Guyanas? And is the Philippines thought about at all (Spain has conquered them by now, right?)

It had almost all been conquered by the British in the Seven Years War.

Asami

Banned
Working on the next chapter. In the mean time, have these.

rpZtDn8.png

Flag of the Cape Colony (1781-1795)

H5X2yi1.png

Blue Ensign of the Commonwealth of Georgia, inaugural flag (1795-????)

Some of the former colonies (of France, Spain, and Holland) would be too hard for the British to integrate, b/c of their already europianized population and the fact that Britannia cant put out INFINITE settlers. I recommend giving some away when those start to become more burdensome than helpful, probably when France and Spain want revenge in a war (but lose), then maybe if Portugal helped them it could get the Guyanas (same applies for the Philippines, b/c unlike dutch Indonesia they have been extensively hispainiscized(i could be wrong, plz tell me if i am), but i don't know who they could go to). other than that, i think the conquests are sustainable. but British Honduras and the mosquito coast also might have to be given away or sold b/c the Spanish would have an easier time conquering them with the motivation from the last war(and i think they were big money drains anyway). (and who knows, if they did a really good job, maybe Portugal could get galacia. i've never seen a timeline that did that :()

thanks and good bacon,
Swagmiester

Asami

Banned
Some of the former colonies (of France, Spain, and Holland) would be too hard for the British to integrate, b/c of their already europianized population and the fact that Britannia cant put out INFINITE settlers. I recommend giving some away when those start to become more burdensome than helpful, probably when France and Spain want revenge in a war (but lose), then maybe if Portugal helped them it could get the Guyanas (same applies for the Philippines, b/c unlike dutch Indonesia they have been extensively hispainiscized(i could be wrong, plz tell me if i am), but i don't know who they could go to). other than that, i think the conquests are sustainable. but British Honduras and the mosquito coast also might have to be given away or sold b/c the Spanish would have an easier time conquering them with the motivation from the last war(and i think they were big money drains anyway). (and who knows, if they did a really good job, maybe Portugal could get galacia. i've never seen a timeline that did that :()

thanks and good bacon,
Swagmiester

It should be noted that Spain's involvement in the Americas is really facing some difficulty with mutinies and pockets of rebellion appearing.