The Shield of Liberty

I have indeed. However, some events will always remain the same because of how much I loved them. But, the rest of the story has been WARPED.

However, if George Washington is a Loyalist or whatever made him Governor-General of Quebec, I no longer see why Georgia is named after him.

Asami

Banned
Holy shit the wikibox it burns!!!

giphy.gif

IX73peq.png

*whistles* :D
Nothing too spoilery in this wikibox, so I'll just let it drop in and see what you all think!

You.....

I would go and say something snarky, but I'll just leave something here:

Worse than Shou Tucker. :p

(If you make Thomas Jefferson have British allegiance, then you will be trampled by Ian's hivemind. :p:D:rolleyes:)

so does England get and keep all the french islands in the lesser Antilles? (why don't they push for Haiti? isn't France utterly defeated? and same for the rest of hispanola, why not if they already took cuba)

could we have a map of the Caribbean? British Cuba is very interesting

thanks and good bacon,
Swagmiester

IX73peq.png

*whistles* :D
Nothing too spoilery in this wikibox, so I'll just let it drop in and see what you all think!

Oh, wewll done. Well done indeed.

I applaud you sir, i applaud you very much.

Genius, pure genius.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll be honest, when i said you should make Andrew Jackson a loyalist in you first Version of this TL, i was surprised that you actually went through with that. But even this, right now, this just takes all of the genius of that idea and multiplies it by 100.

You.....

I would go and say something snarky, but I'll just leave something here:

Worse than Shou Tucker. :p

(If you make Thomas Jefferson have British allegiance, then you will be trampled by Ian's hivemind. :p:D:rolleyes:)

Oh my god that is even more evil.

very evil.