The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Here's an alternate historical patch. A lot of maps that I've been seeing lately have Austria using the HRE's border after World War I. Here's the Q-BAM version.

hre.png

Is there a QBAM floating around that has on it the borders (and internal divisions) of the Kaiserreich that also displays the claimed areas of the would-be Republic of German-Austria?

Is there a Q-BAM with all the geographical fixes but no borders?

Also, here's a Q-BAM with an ancient Netherlands:

QBAM rivernew ancienter.png

QBAM rivernew ancienter.png

Zuvarq I hate to tell you that the Murray river in Australia does not end at Adelaide, it empties into the southern ocean a little bit down the coast.

See Ya

Mark

Zuvarq I hate to tell you that the Murray river in Australia does not end at Adelaide, it empties into the southern ocean a little bit down the coast.

See Ya

Mark

He did'nt do the rivers, he just edited the pre-existing Q-BAM River map (done by Qaz) one to include the thing he was talking about.

The islands off of Omans South coast had been bothering me awhile, and, well in the process of correcting them I ended-up moving on to doing a bunch of fixes for the region;

-Corrected Qeshm island.
-Corrected Masirah island.
-Corrected the Khuriya Muriya islands.
-Corrected the Yemeni-Omani border.
-Corrected the Omani-Emirati border.
-Corrected the minor islands of the Socotra archapelago
-Major fixes of the Emirati coastline
-Major fixes to the Qatari coastline.
-Major fixes to Bahrain
-Minor fixes to the Iranian and Saudi coasts.
-Minor fixes to the coast of Oman.
-Added 22 islands to the Persian Gulf.

Alright, I made a completely updated Q-BAM with all patches, except this one. All of my programs refused to work with that file, for reasons entirely on my end. If you need all those little islands, do it yourself :mad::p!
Also, page stretch. I'm bloody sorry, don't sue me!

baseq.png

Alright, I made a completely updated Q-BAM with all patches, except this one. All of my programs refused to work with that file, for reasons entirely on my end. If you need all those little islands, do it yourself :mad::p!
Also, page stretch. I'm bloody sorry, don't sue me!

I'll see you in court. :p

Seriously though, thanks for this.