The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

Are Bikini, Enewetok, and Ujelang Atolls modified too, since I can't see them in this patch

They are all on the map yes, they are however not made to appear larger* than they actually are.

*The only time I do that is when an island would normally be to small for even a single pixel but it's either a sovereign or autonomous polity or it holds importance enough to justify being shown.

Does anyone has a WorldA patch of the total area of the Amazon Rainforest or the Amazon Basin?

Here's a more or less correct one for the modern Amazon Rainforest; I have a mostly finished Amazon Basin one I can finish tomorrow as well.

Amazon Rainforest.png

Last edited:
Here's a more or less correct one for the modern Amazon Rainforest; I have a mostly finished Amazon Basin one I can finish tomorrow as well.
Thank you!, I have already put it in my map, the Amazon Basin will not be needed, since the rainforest is my focus, so do not feel pressured to make the basin map.

made a rough map of the drainage divides of north and south america (mostly north, as wikipedia had a map for a few, while SA just had the continental divide)
1712094184480.png

here is what I've got done (independantly) on that front, since I've gotten hiperfixated on Bioregionalism lately

I don't think so, though that said I wouldn't be that surprised if we don't have any for any of the maps due to not just how many there are and how small they can be, but also how incredibly fast they have new languages come into being.

Here's a patch for Papua New Guinea;

-Added and corrected the size and placement of various islands.
-Removed some non-existent islands.
-Corrected the coast of the Papuan main island.
-Changed the oceanic border lines.
-Added an oceanic border for Australia's Torres Strait Islands.

Papua New Guinea Patch, 4.6.24.png

Last edited:
Alright so here's a major patch covering the Republic of the Solomon Islands, Republic of Vanuatu and the French Overseas Region of New Caledonia;
I will note quite a bit of this ended-up being difficult to do as quite a few of the archipelagos involved have a complexity that's hard to show at the scale of the map.

-Major reshaping and repositioning of existing islands.
-Added some missing islands and removing several non-existent ones.
-Changes to oceanic border lines.
-Minor additional ocean border changes for Papua New Guinea.

Solomon-Vanuatu-New Caledonia Patch, 4.6.24.png

Last edited:
1712662543218.png

Claimed administrative divisions of both Chinas. Note that the vast majority of information about the continental ROC is in mandarin so the map is very incompleate, also I *think* ROC recognised mongolia as an independant country in 2002, so the claims over mongolia no longer apply.

View attachment 899877
Claimed administrative divisions of both Chinas. Note that the vast majority of information about the continental ROC is in mandarin so the map is very incompleate, also I *think* ROC recognised mongolia as an independant country in 2002, so the claims over mongolia no longer apply.

They did indeed recognize Mongolia in 2002 and stopped including it in the maps l.