The NEW Our TimeLine Maps Thread!

Does anyone have a map of major Native tribes and their general location at the end of the American Revolutionary War? Thanks

Anyone know what happened to that map with counties of all of North America?

It's not of all of North America, just the United States and Canada (and Britain, France and Germany).

Anyways, here you go;

Counties.png

I figure this belongs here.

This is actually a cleaned-up, altered version of the original - the original was in German and had a different color scheme.

Anyways, an Ethnic map of modern Turkey;

Ethnic Groups in Turkey.png

It's not of all of North America, just the United States and Canada (and Britain, France and Germany).

Anyways, here you go;

I hope I can put this here, in order to complement most of the rest of North America. It's a map of all the Municipalities in Mexico...dunno of anyone would ever need it, but eh.

OTLMexicoMunicipalities.png

I'm not sure if this is on here, but I felt it would be useful to at least some:
[I'd post the main picture, but it's really really large, I put the link at how to get it at the bottom, but this is a smaller version below]
Travel time to major cities: A global map of Accessibility

Travel time to major cities (in hours and days) and shipping lane density
access-map.png

legend.png

AND
There's a larger version, from the original link here.
Just click on the picture ^.^... It's pretty much the same shape as our bam maps and others so I figure it'd help someone out.

Native Languages of North America in (mostly) NUCS. I should probably make a labelled version of this, especially as I transplanted some HRE colours to make up for a lack of applicable native ones to the west coast. (So many languages, and the families were all discontinous!)

native.png

Nietzsche

Banned
I've been looking for the past 3 hours for a 1939 QBam of the Old World with internal divisions. Does someone, anyone, have one?

I've been looking for the past 3 hours for a 1939 QBam of the Old World with internal divisions. Does someone, anyone, have one?

i know that feeling, i give you 1938. Use morganhauser's 1942 map for the borders of the occupied czechoslovakia. you might want to check out the QBAM improvement thread for a more detailed and accurate geography

Old World 1938.png

Georgia's northern border is wrong. Also, was Italy divided into regions back then? And didn't Nigeria have 3 first-level administrative divisions?

All of the Q-BAM history maps need to be cleaned-up and have corrections made.

As far as I know Italy has been divided into regions for most of its history, however prior to 1948 they had no power and were'nt particularly important.

As to Nigeria, before independence I'm pretty sure it remained simply split in two between the old Northern and Southern Nigeria protectorates.

Much of what I've read of its history as a united colony mentions 3 administrative divisions.

It very likely was split into 3 at some point, considering when Nigeria became independent it was split that way, however when exactly the split occurred is more the question.

Unfortunately Qaz stopped showing Administrative divisions in the maps after 1938, so I can't tell based on that.