The most ridiculous aircraft design

Admiral Beez gave me the idea for this in my Greatest Aircraft Designer thread.

So, what was the most ridiculous design that ever flew? Paper projects are not allowed, so the hilariously stupid Junkers 187 with its rotating tail is barred.
ao187-4.jpg

However, the Natter actually flew (once and fatally) so is allowed.
natter1.jpg

I'll start the ball rolling by suggesting the Bell Airacuda. A bomber destroyer with pusher engines, cannon mounted in the nacelles and a top speed that wouldn't have worried a Whitley. Amazingly enough, it even achieved operational status.
300px-Bell_YFM-1_Airacuda.jpg

So, can you suggest any bigger brain fart? The Bv141? Chance Vought Cutlass? Every time I post one of these threads I come across newer and weirder aircraft that I had never heard of before.

Surely our old friend the Supermarine Nighthawk deserves at least an honourable mention?

the-zeppelin-killer-supermarine-night-hawk-71.jpg

It goes up, tiddly up (albeit very slowly), it comes down, diddly down (hopefully in one piece).

Ah, yes. Catch the pigeon!
It goes up, tiddly up (albeit very slowly), it comes down, diddly down (hopefully in one piece) is from Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines.

the-zeppelin-killer-supermarine-night-hawk-71.jpg

But it does look like something Klunk would have built and I can picture Dick Dastardly in the crows nest thingy at the top.

christmas.png

The Christmas Bullet. The wings were allowed to flap like a bird, but only once until they snapped off. Two flights, with nary a concern after the first crash and death about the cause.

There is, quite simply, only one answer: The already mentioned Caproni Ca60. Frankly, the poor thing looks like someone tried to turn a galleon into an airplane. That said, imagine watching it fly! I can't help but think it would be a perversely glorious sight.

amazed people: "its a Ship!", "no, its an House!"
Designer: "No its an Airplane! Goddamn it!"
"Then why it is made of bricks?"

"and this isn't its final form"

But just seriously, it supposed to land on clifs or trees?

Well, it's supposed to take off from this:
TaylorSTOVLcarrier1.jpg