The M-BAM Main Thread

Oh can you tell me?
See most of us are from natively English speaking countries I'm guessing so we are largely talking about problems there.
What's wrong with Russia?
Bruh look at this North Caucasus dude
upload_2018-3-8_0-47-37.png

And this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Northern_Caucasus_regions_map_(ru).png

Oh yeah, Karachay-Cherkessia is wrong, especially the western border (though the border with Kabardino-Balkaria isn't much better).

I also noticed a problem with the Ingushetia - Stavropol border in that there was one, whereas North Ossetia-Alania blocks the two from touching. So I fixed that (and the Ingushetia - Chechenia border, which was just the wrong colour).

upload_2018-3-8_8-17-33.png

Yep...as a test.
South Africa's were definitely done at some point, I think I drew some third levels for France as well, though I don't think I uploaded them and they are probably somewhat outdated by now.

Edit:
upload_2018-3-9_14-40-55.png

Here are third levels for South Africa(by Stateless), France, Greece and Bosnia. I also fixed Albania(a patch had been pasted one pixel too far south). I drew them over a year ago at this point so things may be outdated in some areas but I did merge in the new lakes.

Last edited:
I have an idea, third level subdivisions fit on M-Bam, so even if we dont want to have the main release of M-Bam have third level subdivisions, we could do one of two things:

1. Release each country's third level divisions as patches

2. Release a version of M-Bam with third level subdivisions

Redcoat

Banned
I have an idea, third level subdivisions fit on M-Bam, so even if we dont want to have the main release of M-Bam have third level subdivisions, we could do one of two things:

15193407033601935813377.jpg

I love this emoji.

Third-level divisions were originally going to be included as part of the M-BAM, but they were ditched when people noticed most small countries had third-level divisions that couldn't fit on the map.

Redcoat

Banned
Third-level divisions were originally going to be included as part of the M-BAM, but they were ditched when people noticed most small countries had third-level divisions that couldn't fit on the map.
lt would be pretty much useless for our purposes.

Like Singapore, in which the 2nd level subdivisions are already barely usable.