The M-BAM Main Thread

Tried my hand at this... the border between Arizona and Nevada looked too weird without any water... so I decided to do Lakes Mead and Mojave. :p

PIFTKht.png

Gian

Banned
Fixed MD since the borders for Baltimore County, Anne Arundel, and Howard Counties were all missing:

XXz03og.png

Now, can someone do Virginia and West Virginia, please?

The London boroughs look off.

Really off.

I was actually struggling to match boroughs on the patch with their corresponding boroughs on the ground it was that bad.

Entire boroughs are missing, Camden, Islington and Hackney seem to have merged, Lewisham is way too small, while Enfield is barely recognisable.

And that's just the (very) short list.

Really off.

I was actually struggling to match boroughs on the patch with their corresponding boroughs on the ground it was that bad.

Entire boroughs are missing, Camden, Islington and Hackney seem to have merged, Lewisham is way too small, while Enfield is barely recognisable.

could you try?

Really off.

I think the London Boroughs are best worth avoiding - other than Havering, Hillingdon, Bromley and maybe one or two others they're all too small. At a push you could do the London Assembly areas, that way you have subgroups but they're twice as large as the boroughs.

@Tomoto I claim all the lakes in Africa, Europe, (except Finland and Russia) Asia, Australia (Oceania) and Central America & the Caribbean
Also I guess dried lakes don't count

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I'll go ahead and fix Trinidad and Tobago (the first level displayed currently was replaced in 1990s, as I found out)
EDIT: I redrew the island based on http://projections.mgis.psu.edu, since it was kinda wierdly shaped. Can't seem to find any second-level stuff, so done I guess
upload_2017-6-27_9-58-32.png

EDIT: Fixed Montenegro, although I'm still not sure how accurate it is
upload_2017-6-27_10-49-47.png

Last edited: