The Kingdom Of Wends: The Wendlandish Chronicles

This is a timeline about a indipendent Wendland. I got the idea from the Pagan Wends and Chathari gone wild. It will be verry simuler. The first part will be basicly the same. After that, it will be different. Let's begin.

Pt. 1

1169-The second Peoples Crusade was called on the Wends. It failed horibly but it united the Wends of Wendland into a single nation uniting the politicaly and religusly. They woud then on be rule by their king. I shall go into more detail on that later.

1175-1200- The Wendish crusade was called on the Wends. The Polish and Danes failed to support there fellow catholic nation HRE in the crusade for these reasons 1. the danes and swedes were at war with eachother in the first Scandinavian War and 2. the Poles were in the first Russian War. The HRE not only lost but also lost teritory to the Kingdom of Wendland, a pagan nation. Mechlamburg and part of brandumburg fell to them. The Wends at this point in time addapted a form of Fuedlism that wiuld exist till the renisance. It would subsiquintly begin the first period of Wendish exspansion. The germans in Wendland were subsiquintly kicked out of Wendland. It would take part of northern Poland at this point of time. More detail on this later.

1209-1220- the first Cather crusade was called on the Cathari but France didn't get any support from a HRE still licking it's wounds from the disasterius Wendish Crusade and England which didn't like them verry much. France would subsiquintly lose the war and the kingdom of Lothimburg would be borne. It would subsiquintly allie with the Pagan Wends and the Muslim Spanish for the crusade they know will come.

1250- The Wends were at this moment in time in a civile war, it would had been a perfect time for the HRE to conqure them but the Man know today as Henry the Fool instead atacked a weakened but still strong France. A war that would last 40 years. The Wends at this point of time recovered and conqured much of northwestern Poland and subsiquintly converted and assimulated them. The HRE had lost there best chance now the Kingdom of Wendland was ruled by the first of the first period of great kings. The Kingdom of Lothimburg would subsiquintly conqure all of Southern France. This would be Pax Lothimburg. The Spanish Muslims would finnished what they started in 700 hundreds and conqure all of Iberia which would eventully form into the Iberian Chapiate.

Kingdom of Lothimburg? I don't see a Kingdom in Southern France having such a Germanic name. And, as the Cathars weren't the majority in the land and were propped up by the Catholic nobles in cities like Toulouse, I don't really see Catholic nobility allying with Spanish Muslims or Pagan Wends at this point in time.

Remember what I said about the Pagan Wends and Cathers gone wild. I fallowed their logic.

The logic is flawed though. The nobles were Catholic, not Cathar and they would probably abhor allying with non-Christian entities such as pagans and Muslims. A heretical branch of Christianity is one thing.

And, even if the HRE is distracted with the Wends, I'd imagine that France could still take on the Cathars and that it would only take more time to subvert them and their Catholic allies.

The Wends have more of a chance if they ally with the other pagans around the Baltic, like Lithuania and the Prussians. Those are far closer to where the Wends are.