The Kingdom of Wends: 2.0

Ok after rereading the first version of the "timeline" The Kingdom of the Wends I've decided that I will redo it and put a lot more work into it. So here's the intro....

History of the Wends: Prolouge:
By Danial Smith, 2012.

The Wends are an interesting people. With only them, the prussian and the lithuanian people being the last non-christian people in Europe. The Prussians would be united by despiration from attacks by the Toutonic Knights and most likely the only reason they stayed independent was help from their Wendish allies. The Wends united as a way to fight off the laughuble attempts of the " people's wendish crusade" or the Second People's crusade. An attempt as badly organised as the first. The lithuanians would have pressure of weak russian princedoms and the lesser threat of catholics to push them on the path of unification. The Estonians and Latvians being the christian cousins of the grand duchy of Lithuania and the Prussian confederation. Being surounded by hostile, powerfull christian nations the three have long been in the "Eternal alliance" to protect their religions and their culture. Out of the three the Prussians are the weakest and once again as said, are only independent becouse of the help of their bigger, stronger fellow pagan nations.

But how did this amazing journey start? How did the Germans and wends become such foes? Why did the christian nations fail in converting these people? Well let me explain to you why all these things happened.

So let the journey begin...

subscribed!

You could turn Occitan peasants Protestant/Waldensians

I think Poland and Czechia could turn Protestant/Alt Hussite later on protecting the Pagans.

Last edited: