The Horse and The Jaguar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! This was one of my favourite timelines back when it was regularly updating. I would love to see it return

Over the past few years I have felt that I left a lot hanging in the wind as it were...I want to go back to the beginning and flesh things out some more, and I want to try to figure out where things are going from where I left them... Any takers?

Glad to see this back, it's a very welcome and unexpected Christmas' gift... Of course I continue interested in this story.

The older posts kind of need to be reformatted to be more readable, though. I'm still looking forward to reading more about the North American Khanates and the Chinese-Incan Empire.

Over the past few years I have felt that I left a lot hanging in the wind as it were...I want to go back to the beginning and flesh things out some more, and I want to try to figure out where things are going from where I left them... Any takers?

Can you make an index for all the chapters so it's easy to find all the chapters and follow the story.

By the gods, I thought this TL was done! If you're bringing it back, I add my fanatic support, as this TL was one of a group that hooked me to the website!

Holy hell! It's good to see you, phildup! How have you been?

I would come back to this website to read your timeline exclusively, man.

If this gets resumed, we need a new thread. Some BB codes & images got fucked up. There's also the need for threadmarking for future readers to catch up easily.

It's gonna be a lot of work so I'll give @phildup some slack.

I am definitely on board with this timeline resuming/rebooting. I loved this timeline and the concept of Mongolian-Native American Hordes is a fantastic one.

Status
Not open for further replies.