The Great War: American Front Mod

Sounds interesting, there's certainly enough bad stuff in TL- 191 that you can remove, and I'd love to see Flora as president that's for sure.

This is a great idea, Faeelin, and I'm going to be following your AAR closely. :)

By the way, is Darkest Hour much better than Armageddon patched to 1.3b?

Sure, will sort it out in a few hours when not at work ;). Not quite sure what went wrong as I've used mods on DH etc a lot, the file downloaded fine and it definitely overwrote files but still only loaded up a regular version of DH. What size is the file supposed to be? as it the one I downloaded is only 692kb, is that correct? I assumed it would be larger.

Faeelin

Banned
Sure, will sort it out in a few hours when not at work ;). Not quite sure what went wrong as I've used mods on DH etc a lot, the file downloaded fine and it definitely overwrote files but still only loaded up a regular version of DH. What size is the file supposed to be? as it the one I downloaded is only 692kb, is that correct? I assumed it would be larger.

No, that should be it; since there weren't that many images, it's fairly small. It looks like the scenario files that were sent include the Confederacy et al. Hrm...

I'll move the main DH scenario out of the mods folder and attempt to load GW up, will report back to see if it was just a conflict between the two ( which there shouldn't be ) :/

EDIT: Works fine now, re-added DH back into folder and still works...time to crush those rebs!

Last edited:

Spengler

Banned
I really like the look of this mod, also I like that its much more plausible than the books. Also I like the idea of Britain going unionist and a British civil war.

Faeelin

Banned
Mmm. I think it's not dead so much as "good for now." There's only so much to be done to it, ya know?