The Forge of Weyland

Damn seems the Luftwaffer is trying to bomb Britian at least home chain along with the Spittfires and Hurricanes are as effective as in OTL. Still though things aren't going well for Belgium and King Leopold III isn't as impressive as his farther or as capable. Also the French seem to be getting worried if they are moving the gold reserve to Canada.

Adding to this the german tanks are at Bovington which is good news which means they can be thoroughly tested.

Damn seems the Luftwaffer is trying to bomb Britian at least home chain along with the Spittfires and Hurricanes are as effective as in OTL. Still though things aren't going well for Belgium and King Leopold III isn't as impressive as his farther or as capable. Also the French seem to be getting worried if they are moving the gold reserve to Canada.

Adding to this the german tanks are at Bovington which is good news which means they can be thoroughly tested.
It's not a silly idea for the Luftwaffe, after all the British fighters can't be everywhere, and they dont know about the Air defence system.
Moving the gold reserves is actually OTL, its much easier to transfer gold from Canada to the USA, and they need to pay the USA for everything.

Thanks!
I promise not to mention Australian tanks... :D
Are we allowed to talk about sub machine gun development? Since Britain OTL didn't really get one until after the fall of France and had to import Thompsons which are really expensive. They also didn't get the Sten until the reverse engineered it from a sub machine gun that had been taken at a customs check point.

Could one develop earlier and in less of a rush I mean they have probably captured a great many MP40s or MP38s that could be used. Failing that could aquire the licence to produce the Finnish Sumoi submachine gun.

diestormlie, do not worry, if you do not big up the importance of 'The Dowding System' I certainly will.
in 1939/40 it was unique and the best in the world. Even by 1945 the Germans had nothing to match it.
It was and is considered to be one of the most important force multipliers of the aerial battle ground.

With our knowledge of OTL we see the Allies are in a much better position here than there. But that is no comfort for the Anglo-French alliance ITTL.

The Netherlands is still liable to surrender without extra support. The Belgians will struggle to hold Antwerp and King Leopold may well give up as OTL to "save his people" if his army is forced to retreat again.

Luckily the French and British forces will be able to form a solid line even then. And defend it against any third German assault, given the extra losses of the German armoured and first line Divisions. Plus the Luftwaffe will be growing weaker as the Allies air forces strengthen. Stalemate from mid-June?

My guesses, probably not what the Dragon has on store for us.

Of course, things only look good for the Allies from our OTL perspective.
From theirs, things look pretty serious, and this will colour their reactions to it all

Sooty

Banned
Can sheep be trained to drive tanks?
No But beware of Sheep in Wolves clothing!
1616686387217.png