The First Templar, new RPG set during the late Crusades

Tellus

Banned
I've just started playing a new action RPG (available on xbox and PC) that's set in the late crusades. (The Last Templar woulda been a better name).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMhllRr7fqI < This is the part of the game I've gotten to so far; its in the middle of the fall of Acres.

Thought Id post it here because I like it so far even if its a rather linear game. The story is neat, and it's technically AH. You play a Knight Templar, starting on Cyprus, a few weeks before the fall of Acre. The game tells an alternative story about the true cause of the disgrace of the Knight Templars; it's actually a plot by Inquisition who want to gain greater hold over the Catholic Church. Essentially it paints the KTs as good guys who got framed into disgrace by rivals within the Church. And we have to do something about that just as we witness the fall of the last remnants of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

The game feels pretty real, there's no magic or high fantasy stuff so far. I thought some of you might like that kind of game. Although, if you just want to see the story and dont care about fighting the battles yourself, you can just watch all the walkthrough videos on Youtube starting with #1 and see the whole story :)