The Death of Russia - TL

Ming777

Monthly Donor
I do know that. I just felt like explaining why despite the grimness of the TL, the horrors that occurred, that I dont mind some of the more optimistic takes.

We can be realist, but still have some faith that good and hope can endure the worse that humanity can cause

As Admiral Stockdale said,

You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end—which you can never afford to lose—with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.

Russia in Hetalia going to look pretty bad , probably covered in bandages to hide all the scars and in a wheelchair because he so weak.
Considering the TL name I think he would be dead, with cause of death being unspoken in the show(too soon still I think) but canonically it would be him having passed away after fighting two brain tumors

In his place there would be his two siberian sons with the empty crown of the Romanov being where he used to be

*Assuming Hetalia exists ITTL

Considering the TL name I think he would be dead, with cause of death being unspoken in the show(too soon still I think) but canonically it would be him having passed away after fighting two brain tumors

In his place there would be his two siberian sons with the empty crown of the Romanov being where he used to be
That or he will be Country version of Guts but replace the Eclipse with 4/10
*Assuming Hetalia exists ITTL
Honestly most of anime and shows will likely be delayed and never happen because of the '90s dark age

I think that would be the Orthodox Kingdom after the whole ordeal with North Korea and everything else
Basically just PTSD man who deal a lot of pain and suffering after many of his eternal demons destroy him whole as UN try to heal him with his wounds physical and mental

Russia will be just as Depressed character to read about like Guts man I wouldn't even be surprised that TDoR Berserk be heavily inspired by turmoil of Russia

Honestly most of anime and shows will likely be delayed and never happen because of the '90s dark age

It seems like pop culture is changed in terms of plot and themes, but still mostly arriving on time (for instance the author mentioned Love Hina being a thing). I wouldn't be surprised if Friends still became a pop culture touchstone ITTL for example.

I wouldn't even be surprised that TDoR Berserk be heavily inspired by turmoil of Russia

It already is, Screaming openly has a mention of the 2RCW being a huge source of inspiration.

How pop culture deals with 4/10 will be interesting. 9/11 "only" killed 3,000 people in an isolated area(s), and few people actually thought that, say, their house was in imminent danger of being destroyed.

4/10 on the other hand would have people reacting to a possible full nuclear war. They don't know that the interceptors will work, for instance.

How pop culture deals with 4/10 will be interesting. 9/11 "only" killed 3,000 people in an isolated area(s), and few people actually thought that, say, their house was in imminent danger of being destroyed.

4/10 on the other hand would have people reacting to a possible full nuclear war. They don't know that the interceptors will work, for instance.
4/10 is basically going to be a apocalyptic event similar to Noah flood or WW2 but Nuclear Hellfire in to booth

I honestly think 4/10 will be THAT Event who is the definitio of all evil alongside with the Holocaust

4/10 is basically going to be a apocalyptic event similar to Noah flood or WW2 but Nuclear Hellfire in to booth

I honestly think 4/10 will be THAT Event who is the definitio of all evil alongside with the Holocaust
Especially as it was triggered by an act of nuclear terrorism and involved an act of genocide by the Nashists.

It will basically be the most evilest actions you know of history and will be potrayal as Apocalypse of Literally world threatening scale
In many ways, 4/10 would be the darkest day in human history for as long as people will remember it with Barkashov being seen as having a level of evil even Hitler could not achieve.

In many ways, 4/10 would be the darkest day in human history for as long as people will remember it with Barkashov being seen as having a level of evil even Hitler could not achieve.
The only day that might Eclipse even 4/10 was the day when the dinosaurs go extinct by a Giant meteor over 65 Million years ago

Fittingly, with its impact on the climate, the whole thing took place 181 years to the day Mt. Tambora's eruption begun.
1672036932415.png

That also remind me of Tunguska mentor but I realize that 4/10 was basically a what if scenario where Tunguska mentor hit European Russia instead of Siberia

Last edited: