The Death of Russia - TL

Just a reminder to everyone to keep the comments about the happenings of modern-day Russia confined to political chat, and to not treat Sorario as some sort of prophet.

Please don’t let DOR become harsher in hindsight. Please don’t let DOR become harsher in hindsight.
🙏
🙏

Derailing the topic a bit. How big do you think lost media would be in Russia? With a whole nation, state and culture(s) completely destroyed, there must be a lot of recordings and info that didn't survive in TTL.

What do you think would be the most important media/documents from modern times that would be lost in TTL?

as the now escalated conscription now stole farmhands during the harvest season and now ensured there would be a famine in the Winter
They were willing to fight Dudayev as viciously and totally as Stalin was prepared to fight Hitler.
I have a question. Makashov and Co. announced mobilization? If the author mentioned the words about Stalin and Hitler here, then if this timeline weren't finished, I would say that the Chechens have BIG problems.

Because even if we say that the mobilization of Makashov is 10 percent of the mobilization of Stalin, it is still a large horde of people. On June 22, 1941, Stalin ordered the mobilization of 14 ages (that is, all possible people who were born in one of the 14 years).

At a minimum, this would solve the problem of a terrible shortage of personnel in those units that went to Chechnya.

I have a question. Makashov and Co. announced mobilization? If the author mentioned the words about Stalin and Hitler here, then if this timeline weren't finished, I would say that the Chechens have BIG problems.

Because even if we say that the mobilization of Makashov is 10 percent of the mobilization of Stalin, it is still a large horde of people. On June 22, 1941, Stalin ordered the mobilization of 14 ages (that is, all possible people who were born in one of the 14 years).

At a minimum, this would solve the problem of a terrible shortage of personnel in those units that went to Chechnya.

No, there was no general mobilisation, the ‘total’ war mostly referred to willingness to sacrifice and indifference to human life. The escalation of conscription referred to closing loopholes and pushing as many eligible young men to the front as possible. They would have called mobilisation but events overtook them.