The Confederacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially, the chapter with the dissolution of the United States is redacted. This chapter was retroactively added to the story - it covers the period of 1866 to 1876 in the United States. So no more Laurentia, Pacific States, Columbia, or New England. I apologise for the confusion but this chapter was needed before I move on to the next.

Essentially, the chapter with the dissolution of the United States is redacted. This chapter was retroactively added to the story - it covers the period of 1866 to 1876 in the United States. So no more Laurentia, Pacific States, Columbia, or New England. I apologise for the confusion but this chapter was needed before I move on to the next.

Ah righties. Might want to reorganize the thread entirely, so it's a bit clearer. Especially as just come off a chapter about New England x3

Good to see two updates!

And the tensions caused by more and more militant armed groups, along with the emergence of a White-supremacist Democratic Social Party for the poorer classes, will make for a Russian Civil War thirty years earlier in the South, as much as the OTL sieges of Petersburg and Vicksburg were precursors of trench warfare - given the prevalent violence, does some railroad and factories have established paramilitary groups to protect their properties? I could well see the Georgia Mississippi Railway Company using militias to fight against desperadoes, non-Confederate Natives and pro-Union guerillas.

If we had to add to this the restarting of the War Between the States, the CSA is in deep problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.