The Campaign Trail Game Has Returned.

Sabot Cat

Banned
Holy fuck...you start the 1976 election losing every state in the country. UTAH is a swing state.

How the hell do you pull Ford out of that hole???

Near the last questions, Carter commits a gaffe and the economy begins to improve, so everything suddenly changes more towards Ford's favor.

Sabot Cat

Banned
Won as Kennedy on Normal with 335 Electoral College votes and 50.01% of the popular vote. (*)

HUHr903.png

EDIT: I think this is the best Normal Kennedy win on record here?

John Farson

Banned
Won as Kennedy on Normal with 335 Electoral College votes and 50.01% of the popular vote. (*)

EDIT: I think this is the best Normal Kennedy win on record here?

I managed to get the same EC result (finally!), but I actually managed to improve on JFK's popular vote, with him getting 50.19% of the vote. (*)

California in Normal seems to be the only OTL Nixon state that you can win as Kennedy, and even then it requires one hell of a combination. And more often than not Nixon ends up winning Hawaii and more importantly Missouri and even Texas in exchange.

Sabot Cat

Banned
I managed to get the same EC result (finally!), but I actually managed to improve on JFK's popular vote, with him getting 50.19% of the vote. (*)

Woo good job! :D

California in Normal seems to be the only OTL Nixon state that you can win as Kennedy, and even then it requires one hell of a combination. And more often than not Nixon ends up winning Hawaii and more importantly Missouri and even Texas in exchange.

Yeah, that was particularly frustrating.

I believe so, and one of the best overall.

Double woo! :D